Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:41
Page:  1 
Brewed Awakening Started by: Nessa on Oct 04, '15 11:36

Nessa stood with her hands on her hips as she looked at the small space she had rented in Detroit. It was a piece of luck that the previous owner had died. The space was near the center of town and was perfect for a little coffee shop. She had found herself spending more and more time In Detroit these days, conducting business and following Eve around, so why not open some place to make a bit of money and also be able to spend time chatting with her friends. 

Nessa hung her coat up on the rack by the door and weaved her way through the tables that were in the room. There were only five, but she didn't think the place would ever be completely full. There was a small counter, with a door behind it leading to the kitchen. She stepped behind the counter and threw the switch on the coffee makers smiling as the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the room. "Ahh." she said as she grabbed herself a mug and dumped in two sugars. Once the coffee was brewed she poured it into her mug and stirred. Just then the door opened and she looked up and smiled, "Why Hello there, welcome to Brewed Awakening." she told them. "What can I get you?"

Report Post Tip

Sorrow had been strolling through the business district of Detroit and acquainting herself with the businesses currently being used in her city. Coming across one she began to cluck her tongue. There wasn't much to it and she honestly couldn't believe someone would be proud to own something with such little thought. Grabbing her notebook she began to take notes.

Heading back to her office she began to write up her official notice.

To The Owner of Brewed Awakening,

This is your notice of closure. The doors to your business must be closed due to not following the proper procedures. No blue prints were submitted to either myself, Visas or Hayley for approval. You did not have permission to occupy this building. If you wish to open a business in Detroit it is mandatory that you go through the proper procedure.

You may submit any future blue prints to SorrowAngelo and await the acceptance of a permit.

Please have a nice day.

SorrowAngelo.

After she was finished writing the official notice she then went back to the Brewed Awakening and posted the notice on its doors.

Report Post Tip
As he waited for his plane, Nixe used his free time to wander the business district of Detroit. He had a few hours, after all, and wandering about was surely better than waiting in a cramped airport. The youngster didn't do much, mostly he just peeked his head into the shops before taking his leave. He was quite an quirky person - and had his own formalities for the kind of thing. In the distance, he could make out the appearance of what seemed like a Brewery. Deciding he could go for a cup for coffee, he approached the shop. However, the brunette was disappointed, for upon arriving, his eyes took notice of the post tacked to the front door. Moving closer to it, he slowly read what had been written, a frown creasing his smooth features. Huh, perhaps it wasn't open after all.
Report Post Tip

Nessa peeked her head out of the door of her business and looked at the piece of paper posted there. "Well fuck..." she muttered. She went back inside and packed her things up. Calling up a few friends she had them come over and clear the place out. "Well, we'll pun another day." she said the empty room before closing the door and locking it behind her. 

She gave directions to the men who came to collect her stuff, and smiled when they asked what she planned to do now. "Well, I have a friend who owns a place near by. I guess rather than earning money, I'll just go spend some instead when I'm stuck in this town." she laughed. "I'll see you guys back in New York." she told them before waving them off. She pocketed the keys and headed down the street towards Tommy's place. 

Report Post Tip

Argile had just arrived in Detroit after traveling all night from Philly. One thing he knew was "If you wanted to get the flavor of a town", "Just visit the coffee shops and you will get feel for the pulse of a town"  Arriving at Brewed Awakening, He arrived just in time to see the building being shut down by Business manegment office.  "Well this is an ominous beginning" he thought to himself. "Guess i'll find another coffee shop to visit" so off he headed.

Report Post Tip

Just as Jargon was about leave to head home from a business trip to Detroit, he spotted a lovely small shop that Nessa had been renting. It looked like a nice little profitable business, so he decided to go freshen up by grabbing a coffee and supporting a small business. Just as he had walked up to the door and tried to push it up, he read a sign that said "Closed till further notice". "Well fuck, I was actually looking forward to a coffee" He mumbled to himself, whilst walking off into the sunset to catch a flight back to Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

Argile had been running leads all over town and really needed a break, It was about that time that time that  he came across Brewed

Awakening. He had heard of this place and if he was correct, Nessa a new friend he had recently met owned this coffee shop.

"Well lets see if she is in", he thought to himself. 

As he approached the coffee shop, he both heard and saw a young newsie barking out headlines for all to hear. stopping and purchasing a paper,

he saw that front page headlines blared out rumors and details about recent war. They were full of 

"This person said that, and this person did this, and why didn't so and so do the other thing"?  

Bypassing all of that stuff entirely, he turned straight to the business section and the market report. Taking heed of theese headlines

He entered the coffee shop and looked for Nessa.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Brewed Awakening
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL