Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:55:51
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
MR Photo Gallery(ies) Started by: Anubis on Sep 21, '09 17:31

My suggestion is rather simple. I suggest that we allow users to purchase access to an MR Photo Gallery. What would this bring to your character? Well, to be completely honest, absolutely nothing. So what is the benefits of this feature, you ask?

Let me explain:

You purchase the photo gallery for X amount of credits, for Y amount of photo slots. This allows you to upload images directly to the MR server, where we would make sure they are maintained properly, are virus free, and secure. You wouldn't have to worry about losing the image--unless you died.

What would the use of storing images on the MR server be?

I also propose an addition to forums, where we would allow users to set an image for their businesses. This image would be shown inside the initial post, above the words. It would look as if it were actually part of the post, but it would be something entirely different.

Why do this? Because I find that images go a long way toward enticing people to read. So the benefits of this would be increased revenue for the game, increased forum activity for the business district, and happier players.

What else would you be able to do with this feature?

Well, you would also be able to show off your profile image making skills in a photo gallery on the site, so you wouldn't have to run players away to Photobucket, or whatever. You would also be able to store your own profile picture, and use that on your profile.

There are many things that could be done with this feature, these are just some of the more elaborate uses I have imagined. I'm looking for suggestions on this idea, and feedback from the users.

Here are some questions to keep in mind when posting your replies:

1. Would you use it?
  2. Do you think OTHERS would use it?
  3. Do you think that, of those that did use it, it would be worth the time to code?
Report Post Tip

I would use this, simply because i like the idea of pictures being used in businesses, I have recently spoken to two seperate people that wanted to use images in there businesses and couldnt so didnt make one.

do you think others would use it. Yes i do, simply because i have been in both irc and in game and been direced to photobucket so many times that i think keeping it all "in house" would not only generate more income but also it would allow you to view pictures securley.

Yes i think it would be worth the time to code because of the reasons listed above.

I dont usually post in here but i like the idea so thought i would add my 2 pence worth.

Report Post Tip

I don't know, Anubis. I wouldn't use it (because I am a horrible tailor), I am sure others would use it, but I don't think it'd be worth the time to code. I think it would be easier to keep using mehwhatever (or most people do).

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: MR Photo Gallery(ies)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL