Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:51
Page:  1 
Is it true? Started by: OJ-DA-JUICEMAN--FDP on Sep 22, '09 03:55

As of late, I have been talking with multiple members of this online community and i was told numerous times that the only way to eventually lead your own family is to either work your way up through a godfather/mothers family or if there were a war and only the godfathers/mothers survived. THIS IS JUST A RUMOR and I am not trying to stir anything up just wondering and thought maybe someone else was and wanted to voice this.  P.S. this is a spot to find out what is true or not. please don't post no nonsense.

Report Post Tip

If you pay me enough money, I will auth you in Detroit with no questions asked.

Report Post Tip

Ummm...no that isn't true. To become a leader you have to earn it. Doesn't matter if you are in a Godmother/Godfather immediate family or if you are in a captains family. Wars don't mean auth either. It usually results in someone getting to become a leader but doesn't dictate that one must be announced.

Report Post Tip

It can be earned with dedication and time. Trust me, even my old friend Cav did it.. it took him like 7 yrs :) but even he did it

Report Post Tip

Please, if I wanted to be a leader then all I'd have to do is set up. Nobody would dare oppose the awesome power of my sheer awesomeness.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter takes out a notepad.

How much is that sum now?

Most of the time, Captains are made because of:

Wars: Captains and Families die, they need to be replaced.

Error: Captains/Godpersons make fatal mistakes sometimes, stuff happens and there's a Godperson dead.

So, just get a few months of hard work under your belt, and it's a good start.

Report Post Tip

Kates was the only auth in Detroit that ever worked for my family directly.  Everyone else (currently) has not.  There are examples of this in every city, but I won't go spilling all their information around the streets.

So I have no idea how people are under the impression that you have to work for a Godfather/Godmother or everyone needs to be killed to get auth.  That may be how things worked a few years ago, but not here, not now.  We're too cool for (old) school.

Report Post Tip

I'm cooler than you but only half as sexy as you are Marietta and I got that half from you. :D

Report Post Tip

You can't be too cool for Old School. Old School is the coolest film ever. True story.

Report Post Tip

Old School was cooler, but Step Brothers is funnier.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Is it true?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL