Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 06:29:03
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Drug Front Bribes Started by: Alfieri on Sep 23, '09 01:33

Suggestion - An increased bribe to keep the officers away from your drug front property for longer. Of course, a significantly higher bribe would be required to use this option, so that not just anybody could pay it off and then log off and collect the earnings, but not a bribe high enough to make letting your drug front drop and buying a new one a cheaper option.

It seems unfair that just two days away from your computer will see you lose a drug front property, especially for a person like me who has to travel a lot for work and often doesn't find himself with easy internet access. The bribe currently stands at 8k, so perhaps a much thicker envelope, say 250k, even 500k, would give yourself a couple extra days, 4 or 5 maybe, without the police sticking their noses where it doesn't belong.

Report Post Tip

Personal... love the idea. You couldnt make it unreasonable prize though, you wouldnt make much off a dfp that cost more to pay the bribes than to make off of the drugs

Report Post Tip

are  you high? thats a crazy ass amount of money for a 5day bribe. come on now be a little more realistic with your numbers. its an ok idea but any longer then 2 days and less people will be active i think..in the long run

Report Post Tip

The reason I suggested such a high bribe was exactly because of that, D-Block, to turn people off the idea of just sitting offline and collecting the earnings. It isn't an appealing option but rather a necessity, to be used scarcely. For example, I'm leaving tonight on a 12 hour flight and will more than likely not have access to the internet for as long as 48 hours or more upon arrival, so this would be an occassion I would have to reach into my pocket and shell out a wad of cash to keep my business running smoothly.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Drug Front Bribes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL