Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:43:07
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Active Locals Started by: CiaranC on Sep 23, '09 11:39

Hello just a small suggestion that may be easy to implement. Seeing as the people who are able to be seen in the locals is determined by the player, would it be possible to highlight who is active at this moment in time as in who is online also? Similar to what the "crews" page has.

Report Post Tip

I'm all for it. Especially would help if some stealth attacks you.

Report Post Tip

That just takes away any challenege and mystery though. Think of it back in the days of the mob, if soemone got wacked, there was a massive inquiry and sometimes they never found out. Guys would just dissapear. That can't be done here, first someone spots you doing it, and now you want people to wear great big high-lighted shirts that say "It could have been me"

Really not worth it =/

Report Post Tip

then why see the locals at all then? If it should be a mystery then we shouldnt be able to see anyone really.

Report Post Tip

Some people can't, actually, because their info skill is so poor. So it makes it harder for them. There are people who can fly under the radar because they're so sneaky, sneaky.

Not Awesome though.

Report Post Tip

I am very very sneaky, thank you very much.

Report Post Tip

i know some cant, but all im saying is why cant we see whos active also. I wanna be sneaky...

Report Post Tip

This feature has now been implemented for those with the timerbar.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Could you change it so that family-members are green in the locals? And, possibly, always visible? I assume colleagues won't go hiding from each other, and even let each other know where they are?

Report Post Tip

They are already colored in your 60sec list. If they are in your city they would be bold if you have enough info skill to see them anyway.

Report Post Tip

They're bold? I did not know that. :)

Report Post Tip

Donaters can only get a timer bar? Im for family members being green in locals...

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Active Locals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL