Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:52
Page:  1 
profile pics Started by: mafiamaxxxx on Sep 24, '09 08:27

hi there fellow mafioso i would like to inform you i am making good profile pics

message me with what you want and i will tel you the price it ranges from 20k-75k and i promise every pic i make even if its only 20k it will be perfetc for you i will keep trying till i get it just right

thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

"good" is a subjective term filled with personal bias. How are we to know that what you make is "good" without some form of evidence to the fact thereof. Now, I would be interested in seeing examples of your work, especially as it pertains to "good" work, and current profile pictures.

Is this possible, or are you attempting to blow smoke, and what you say is just lies. Are your images as "good" as you say?

Report Post Tip

I will personally vouch for the quality of mafiamaxxxx's pictures.

I have received a few different pictures with "BrianRourke" superimposed on pictures of unicorns and I will say that I am extremely pleased with all of them. Please look forward to my profile pages as I rotate them daily.

Report Post Tip

actually im quoting thank you very much :D rourke said my profile pics are good and most my clients have loved them so i class them as good if people are willing to pay around 50k for them and tell me they are good. :D

Report Post Tip

Mafiamaxxxx, I was in no way attempting to say they weren't good, just saying that I didn't have any evidence of either way. Basically saying, is there a chance you could post links to examples of your work?

Report Post Tip

I'll be checking out Rourke's profile, as I think he's a sexy bastard.......and I like unicorns.

Report Post Tip

idont save my work sorry but people do have them displayed such as doctorsniper rourke and many others you can usually tell as they are animated

Report Post Tip

I will be completely honest with you all. If you don't think "BrianRourke" and unicorns are quality work, you're all crazy.

Report Post Tip

True story there, Rourke!

Report Post Tip

what you mean rourke?

Report Post Tip

Everyone should have pictures of BrianRourke and unicorns. They are fantastic.

Report Post Tip

yh make brain rourke and unicorn pics take over mafiareturns

Report Post Tip

I would like a picture of brianrourke and unicorns. Just to please rourke

Report Post Tip

HEy guys...I also make pics but i am new to this game and don't have a clue how to get them on my profile...Anyone can help?

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I got my profile pic from him and am very satisfied.

Report Post Tip

Note: profile pics on this game are also known as "suits".

Report Post Tip

Making profiles suits check my profile or business district in New Orleans for info

Report Post Tip

Please make your own thread about it rather than commenting on someone elses this one is for me where I advertise MY work and people can comment on it. thanks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: profile pics
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL