Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:35:55
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Levelling up above 35 Started by: Colt on Oct 09, '15 09:25

Hey fellas, I'm just curious. How long did some of you go from 35 to 36? I'm QUITE active, been wheelin' n dealin' with my drugs, spawning and wacking MIAs, PPing and even bailing out people from time to time. Basically everything that has a timer on it except posting on the forums. (since I'm not made to be creative at role-playing) Is the experience needed to proceed really that deep beyond 35? It's been almost 2 weeks. :)

Report Post Tip

You do get experience from posting. Streets and business districts. Though the amount depends on length and amount of replies I believe.

Busting people out of jail is usually the best way to rack up XP. Voting helps because you get chunks of petties+felonies.

You can also do micro drug deals (fly from district to district to sell drugs).

Also, admitting to hitting isn't something that you should probably do.

I would suggest jailing more often. It's always been a go to for XP. Jail when they're up or if you have the credits jail and get 125 jbs or so every 8ish hours. Helps make it worthwhile. When the % goes down you start to waste money.

Report Post Tip

I thought I wouldn't have much of an issue for my spawned MIAs.. Haha! Anyway, Yup I've been trying to bail people out of jail every time it's up and trying to do the micro drug transactions. I guess I was used to the amount of time to level up from 1-35 and then 36 onwards is another beast.

Report Post Tip
Jailing is one way to get massive amounts of XP. It's also boring, cheap, and very very repetitive.

I suggest posting in the Streets, and Business Districts as well as being active. Hours and hours of petties and Felonies will net excellent amounts of XP. Chip off some achievements, post a few times a day, and when Durden is around try shooting at his Forts (Fort shots have SO MUCH FUCKING XP).
Report Post Tip

Could someone explain to me how you get exp from posting? Do you just post and the exp is automatically applied to your character?

Report Post Tip
Yes, that's how it works Jargon. The more well written your post(s) is(are), the more XP you'll gain off of them.
Report Post Tip
I just discovered the Achievements tab and earned tons of XP and more than 3 million in cash. Better check it out in the News & Info thn Achievements page.
Report Post Tip
Yay it is. But what you could do is a lot of everything! Lol
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Levelling up above 35
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL