Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:23:01
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Sponsorship when sending invitation Started by: -Deathstalker- on Sep 25, '09 07:13

First of all greetings to all mafioso's. 

I'll go directly with my point.

When sending invitation to an individual it is true that you must have to wait for another 24 hours to send for another.

My point is there must be a button to cancel your invitation, cause we all know every invitation you receive in every sponsor that is working for his or her family is important and also we don't need to wait for another 24 hours because the other person rejects it or ignored it, we can't blame every sponsor if they throw or give an invite to an individual and also I myself, before giving an invitation to an individual I'm sending 1st an invitation letter and if he/she agreed upon what is written, I'll send my invitation to become his/her sponsor, but some people even if they agreed to join the family some of them just randomly accept invitation to other families or sponsor or went offline and in result it only a waste of invitation and also some of them lose an opportunity to be given an invite or chance to become a part of the family, most of them are new players in these streets and you can't blame them cause it's their decision.

My suggestion is when someone given an invitation to become his or her associate and change his/her mind,there will be a button in sponsorship that you can cancel the invitation that you sent to him and also vise versa when he/she cancel your invitation you can invite for another person that agreed upon your letter of invitation and also we don't have to wait for another 24 hour.

Some of my English are bad I think, but I hope some of you still understand it thank you and have a nice day to all.

Report Post Tip

Deathstalker, let's be honest, if you're sending an invitation without knowing the other person is going to accept it, that's your own damn fault. The reason we hold off 24 hours is a way to cut down on unwarranted invite requests.

Report Post Tip

I see, thank you..

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Sponsorship when sending invitation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL