Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:22:16
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Earningslists Started by: Adam-T-Simpson on Sep 25, '09 14:55

Well I think I'll just start this all of by saying the following:

"Earningslists - we all want 'em, but who really wants to make 'em"?

The reason I wanted to start off with that, is that it pretty much explains the whole background for this idea.. I believe all of the crews I've ever served with on here have been making earningslists. Either on a weekly basis, or whenever it's been found time to make them, as it does take a lot of time..

I am aware that recently the crewleaders have been blessed with a new crew page, with the option to export crew earningsdata, meaning they'll be delivered to the crewleader as an excel file. But allthough this must be considered a great help when working on making an earningslist, it still takes alot of time and effort.. Time that the crewleaders at many times does not have.

My idea is therefor to implement a way of receiving automatical reports on a weekly basis.

The reports could be delievered to the crewleaders through mobmail, at a specific time, i.e sundays at 24:00 game time, or if this is to hard to implement, be ready for downloading through todays export solution at the same time.

The automatic earningslist should be formatted in a way that makes it ready for posting in the headquarters around the world, all neatly formatted, and including the data the leaders want posted.

My suggestion is that the earningslist could show the following:

Members total earnings, all listed by rank

Members last weeks earnings, all listed by rank

Top members total earnings, listed by rank

Top members last weeks earning, listed by rank

Top 5 earners in total, listed by earnings

Top 5 earners last week, listed by earnings

Digital charting of the earnings (i.e pie charts)

If formatted professional enough, I'm fairly confident that this is a product that most leaders would be more than willing to pay for, either in terms of credits, or game cash.

In it's turn providing either increased income for the game, or by removing some of the cash currently flowing around these streets.

Well anyways, this is my ideas at this point, I'm sure it can be further developed by coments of the different leaders that would acctually be using this.. if implemented..

Thank you for your time

ATS

Report Post Tip

I completely like this idea myself, It seems like it would be very useful but we have to take baby steps not large leaps. Something as simple as adding the earnings in a list of all the members in the crew page. It would add a use to the crew page for members that arent LHM or RHM and it just shows the earnings by rank then highest to lowest. It is a complex task but I feel that it would be useful for everyone. Maybe even have a button to turn it off if you dont want your earnings posted.

Report Post Tip

this seems like a fantastic idea, it would be a very good addition if it was put it.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Earningslists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL