Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:43
Page:  1 
A GodMother For DownTown Started by: Visas on Oct 10, '15 06:56

Visas sat in her office the TICK TOCKING of the grandfather clock was the only noise she looked at Hayley and smiled Hayley nodded it was time Visas picked up the .38 that Hayley had placed on the table early that night and strapped it to her inner thigh.

"You know this is a Trap Visas" Visas smiled back at Hayley "Considering i am going to Kill the prick i would be disappointed if it wasnt" Hayley chuckled she loved the bravado that Visas had concerning most things but she was worried "If shit goes South Visas we cant be there to help you you know that?"

Visas grinned and winked at "Hayley Well we just better make sure that it dont go South then, Everyone knows what they have to do"

The Crew had rehearsed this operation they all had jobs to do and it had to be done by a certain time failure was not an option. Visas was confident that they could pull this off she would no longer be denied the Godfather of Detroit would be replaced tonight and Visas would claim her throne.

Jake_Ballard opened the door Hayley and Visas exchanged a hug and followed Jake to the car.

"Is everyone ready Jake?" Visas asked knowing the answer "Yes Boss there all in position they will move once the meeting starts, and Boss this will work" Smiling back at Jake Visas nodded this was there time they knew it.

Jake let Hayley out of the car just before they reached the compound then continued towards the compound letting Visas out Jake continued to his destination on his signal all hell would break loose in DownTown Detroit.

Visas entered the building her eyes taking on a steely look her heart sounded like a drum in her ears as she walked towards the office it was as if time had slowed down she became aware of her surroundings a smile formed on her lips.

As the door clicked shut behind her Visas moved towards him as if to kiss his Godfather ring she seen the gun as she went for hers instead of shooting she threw her .38 hitting the old man in the face a sickening thunk sounded as smashed his nose followed by a gout of blood pouring out of his smashed nose. Visas dived at him slamming her shoulder into his mid rift. The Oldman flailed around trying to reach the .45 he had but as his eyes where already almost swollen shut from taking a .38 square in the face Visas had the advantage as she grabbed the .45 gun shots could be heard outside Visas leveled the gun firing twice the GodFather was dead. At this point members of the Exiles branched out hitting every joint ran by the GodFather. As Visas turned to the door 2 more shots rang out followed by alot of cursing Hayley came crashing through the door knocking one of the godfathers body guards to the ground and firing 2 slugs into his chest.

Looking up at Visas Hayley smiled Visas let out a laugh at the spectacle and helped Hayley back to her feet.

"Looks like we have a city to run now Hayley and i couldnt ask for a better woman to share this with"

Visas Hugged Hayley Tight as they made there way back outside Jake_Ballard was already securing the compound and handing over brown paper bags to some of the local Law enforcement that where on the scene.

Visas looked over the compound and smiled this would do just nicely she thought.

Report Post Tip

As Visas headed into the Godfathers headquarters Jake crossed the road and entered the little cafe that was run by the Godfathers under boss, joey. As he walked in full of confidence two men put their hands inside their jackets ready to shot Jake if anything happened, he ignored them and walked over to Joey.

"Hey Joey, can I get an espresso while I wait for Visas, she's having a meeting with the Godfather"

Joey smiles wryly and says "You're not going to need a coffee where you're going" and the two men pull their guns aiming squarely at Jake. Jake simply sighs saying "Predictable", Caponez has been sitting in the back all this time pretending to read a paper, he pulls two guns out and shoots both men dead.

Jake draws his 9mm Browning Hi-Power aiming at the now panicking Joey, without a word Jake shoots Joey in the eye and leaves. Jake and Caponez head back across the road and await their Godmother.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on becoming Godfather Visas, hopefully we will be seing a lot more godfathers on these streets in the next few weeks as its well overdue to have em around :)

Report Post Tip
Visas, you and I go back a long time just as our parents and their parents and so on. I'm absolutely delighted to see you achieve a position that your bloodline has deserved for so long.

I know that this is just one more step for you to achieve your dream of turning your city into a great big happy family that works hard and plays hard with one another, I can't wait to see Detroit prosper under your guidance.

Hopefully before too long other areas of this thing of ours will also achieve a godfather and give us all hope for a stable future that we can all build on.

Congratulations once again Visas, truely well deserved.
Report Post Tip

Very pleased to see you get Godmother, Visas. You are the by far the most understanding and non-hothead I've met on this game. Too many people play this game solely on emotions and themselves, it's good to see someone who can step back and look at the bigger picture for once. 

I know you will do what's best for Detroit and will uphold their best interests at all times.. To that, I tip my hat. Congratulations, Visas.

Report Post Tip

Senza rushes off towards Visas. She was full of excitement. Finally it was Visas time to shine and become Godmother. She gives Visas a big hug and a kiss on her left cheek.

"I am so happy to see you finally took out that old bastard. Job well done. Congratulations hun, I'm sure Detroit will flourish even more now. Oh wait", Senza says as she hands Visas a present. "I've got a gift for you."

Senza looks at Visas as she unwraps the gift. Inside the paper was a custom made painting of the statue of Pantiesbedroppin. 
"I hope you like it, now you can always look at it!" Senza smiles.

Report Post Tip

"So Proud of you Visas! Keep doing good work for Detroit!" TLM raises a glass to commemorate the new Godmother of Detroit.

Report Post Tip
She quietly approaches Visas and smiles before handing her a beautifully wrapped small box containing a golden cookie alongside a totally edible chocolate peanut butter chunk masterpiece.

Congratulations on your success my dear. You have gone and done your forefathers and mothers proud. I hope you and yours enjoy all the fruits of yours success and live long and joyous lives.
Report Post Tip

Godmother Visas, you're one of the most intriguing and down-to-earth people walking our streets these days, it's been a pleasure to observe your ascent to the position you now hold. Congratulazioni, with the generous provokation of the Durden crew to reappear today that you have made, you've shown that you have your own plans and ideas to deliver. In all sincerity, I have no doubt that you will make Detroit your own in the coming days and wish you the best of luck. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godmother Visas. May your reign be long and prosperous and bring many great things to our city.

Salute.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on becoming godfather ... maybe you can finally have enough money to get that butt implants you always wanted .. lol
Report Post Tip

*Tommy tips his hat*

Congo Rats Boss - I know you will continue to strive and succeed making Detroit a stable force in our world. I look forward to continuing to build that legacy in any way I can...

Report Post Tip

After committing few brewery stick-ups for the day, Gierstrad headed towards Godmother Visas' office. He felt nothing but joy for such victory, and he always believed in Visas ever since he was taken in the Exiles' fold. Upon seeing the Godmother, Gierstrad contained his emotions and imagined the better future of the city.

"Congratulations, Godmother. The throne is rightfully yours, and we are here to support you always. I'm certain that you will reign with profound glory that is always meant for you. Your guidance will continue to shine on us - perhaps in an even grander light - as we lead our honorable lives. C'entanni!"

~

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Boss i am very happy for you. Long may you reign Godmother, you deserve it.

Report Post Tip

Very deserving Lord Visas, I know this will only further the ambition and goals that drive you. Congratulations Godmother! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A GodMother For DownTown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL