Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Pyromaniacs Protection Order Started by: Zaheer on Oct 10, '15 18:45

*Takes a Sip from his flask*

Duplicity is 100 % right, there are unwritten rules that we all accept and abide by. One of those is to show a certain amount of respect and decorum when dealing with Leaders. How ever that certain amount of respect and decorum comes with a higher standard of expectation and accountability. In this case, regardless of the rank involved or position etc. it was handled in my opinion incorrectly and with little thought and or respect for those it was pushed forward too. And that has nothing to do with the circumstances or issue surrounding this particular event.

Now onto the protection unwritten rules, again Duplicity is right. I can personally say in the given situation I would expect anyone going to up their pea shooter with out having a smidgen of common sense, would be dealt with in a fast and appropriate manner.

Sharing ones opinion shouldn't be considered disrespectful in general, unless done so in a foul or immature manner.

*Leans against the post*

Report Post Tip

Don Seph should have handled this differently.

I won't sit here and bullshit you, I have little fear for his members' lives. They were (mostly) tagged and all still had his name in the sponsor slot, despite him being dead. As a hitter, that is pretty clear: "don't shoot that." But the least he could have done was send a mail out, or make a back alley post, reach out to those who had followed him so closely for so long in some way. I hope I am not making "a disrespect," as Cin so laughably put it.

I'm not from Vegas, so I can't honestly tell you if I agree or disagree with the don's actual actions. However, clearly, he should have handled this much much differently. Alas, he is now gone, and his members are being taken care of by the rest of the city. I think it is time we pay our respects to him and his city, and move on.

Report Post Tip

So ima guess this protection order is now null

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pyromaniacs Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL