Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:59
Page:  1 
learn to respect Started by: neck_cutter on Sep 26, '09 01:20

people around here need to be more respectful.. i have been around for a while now and im noticing the people are getting very disrespectful. especially the p.p.in and then runnin to another city or logging off so we cant get you bak. this is stupid, and disrespectful. if your going to do that leave a note and pay us back because in my opinion its not just disrespectful to me you disrespect my whole family when you do that. i mean come on people i know you can be smarter than that. bottom line is, im not gonna disrespect your family and ESPECIALLY not mine because i am a very loyal person to my family but you who are being disrespectful needs to stop.

Report Post Tip

Just from the criminal side of my mind I'm asking this question. Why in the hell would I tell you I took your money and why would I give it back? That defeats the purpose of taking it in the first place.

Report Post Tip

Gaius sighed and looked at the young WiseGuy standing in front of him.

It appears my young friend, that you have not been taught how to write a proper speech for these fine streets. People don't want to hear jibberish.

To all, I apologize for this minor inconvenience, I assure you it won't happen again.

Report Post Tip

Keep your money in the bank. That'll keep the pickpocketers off your case.

Report Post Tip

What I want to know is why people pickpocket one another at all. Sure, even if you return said stolen money and apologise it doesn't make up for the fact that you did it. Lets say your a made guy in this thing of ours, and you walk up to another made guy, possibly from another organisation, and you steal his wallet. Thats pretty disrespectful right there isn't it? What kind of people do you think we are? Petty thugs looking for a few bob? No. We're better than that.

Michelotto sighs and shrugs, knowing that there's no point in arguing about this kind of thing.

Report Post Tip

Maybe you should find out which cities are pickpocket friendly. If you don't want to have anyone pickpocketing you, don't do business in that city. Some Godfather and city heads are okay with allowing people to pickpocket others within their city limits.

So, research a bit if you don't want hands in your pockets.

Report Post Tip

Remember the times when someone fails to pick your pockets, and then scampers to another city or disappears offline altogether? I'm sure we all have experienced similar encounters like that. Now that's disrespect. Why run? Sooner or later we're gonna meet again somewhere

Jagger rubs his hands together and grins devilishly

Report Post Tip

I agree man respect is the key to survival in this world...

Report Post Tip

I don't think neckcutter has a problem with being pickpocketed it's when they do it and run away like sneaky little rats. Yes it is only $5,000 but it upsets me when I get stealthed and no one says anything because I don't get a chance at them. Maybe they're just better.

Shrugs.

Also I wouldn't call this jibberish. Just because it's not twenty pages long with a break every five sentences doesn't make it jibberish. In a listening sense to me it makes for more of a quick type speech. All meat no lettuce, tomato or onion to dress it up. Hope that analogy makes sense.

Report Post Tip

i totally agree.ima tart keeping my money in da bank

Report Post Tip

Pickpocketing is just another thing that happens every day in this world.  If I am starving, and I decide to pickpocket you, I'm not going to pay it back.  After I have $3,000 out of your back pocket, I definately don't want you to know who did it.  So it would only make sense to flee to a neighboring city.

The most I have ever lost when I was pickpocketed was around 5k.  That isn't even enough for me to notice.  If losing 5k upsets you this much, you must not be making any REAL money.  So maybe this is your problem.  But it is not disrespectful for a mafioso to pickpocket another.

Report Post Tip

Why complain like a bitch for ..

Since when was pickpocketing supposed to be respectful ?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: learn to respect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL