Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 09:33:47
Page:  1 
It was rigged from the start Started by: Diavolo on Oct 11, '15 06:22

Diavolo runs out onto the street covered in blood, he stops and looks at the few people not trying to kill him.

"I won't come out here and bash Chicago for their actions but I will say this.. thank you Las Vegas and Los Angeles for such a great time! I couldn't have asked for better running mates in this journey and I'll miss you all dearly, we had some pretty good times around here and I'll miss them.

I'd like to give out a special thanks to Zaheer he gave me this chance and I couldn't have been happier with it, he never wanted to war CH but that doesn't matter. He was a good man, and will be dearly missed!

Prae thank you for coming with me and being my Right Hand bro, you helped me so much with this family and it would've fallen flat on it's ass without your help! Thank you for that man!

The rest of you best of luck in getting a few more kills in tonight, I know I'll be doing my best!"

He goes to run off and takes one last glance back, "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Rest assured that if you ever disrespect a League of Shadows member at their funeral again, it will not pan out very well for your bloodline. And I highly suggest you look into your information before judging the actions of others, if you have time to do so with the limited amount of breaths you have left.
Report Post Tip

Diavolo turns to the man threatening him, "You think you can scare a dead man with threats of death? You're a special one mate I'll give you that!"

Diavolo laughs and tips his hat

Report Post Tip
There are copious amounts of things far worse than death, sir.
Report Post Tip

Like stepping in dog poo with my brand new Jays?

Report Post Tip

"Like stepping in dog poo with my brand new Jays?"..  HAHAHHAH YES!!

Report Post Tip

Cheers for stepping up to the mark when others just left it be and retired with a whimper. 

Report Post Tip

Lost my respect as soon as you disrespected someone, especially on their death bed. I've learnt that the hard way and if your bloodline is reading this, I hope your death this time around teaches you a little something about respect.

Jargon drops his cigarette on the ground and stomps it out before walking off and shaking his head in shame.

Report Post Tip

Please don't tell me there's a group now calling themselves "The League Of Shadows"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It was rigged from the start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL