Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:25:19
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Plane Dangers Started by: Cecilio-Vero on Sep 26, '09 13:49

though i may only be a Thug, but i have an idea to make this game at least a LITTLE realistic...what i have in mind? make the planes a little more Treacherous

i mean that by making the possibilities more inevitable like I.E: Bob is a Wise guy that needs to go from Detroit to Philly to Duck the heat from either the cops or a Enemy Crew, if the Cops found out they could Talk to a cop in Philly to Blockade the Flight and BAM, Imprisoned, on the other hand if  bob, say, pissed off a don and the Don has a Superior in Philly, when Bob heads into the plane, the pilot is a Mafioso undercover, so he shoots all of them, including bob, and jumps out of the plane before it hits the ground, or two Mafiosos Jack the Plane, and Before it hits the ground, jump off.

Report Post Tip

...what?

Report Post Tip

I hope you mean "jumping out of the aeroplane whilst wearing a parachute and the plane still being quite high in the air". Otherwise I think you've gone the wrong direction of realism.

Report Post Tip

"Success! Dat bum's sleepin' with the fishes"

It's kept that simple for a reason. It doesn't describe how many bullets you fired, what gun you used, why the mark had to die and where they died, it only states that the target is dead. It's up to you, the user of this role-playing game, to create the story behind how you or your target died. That's the entire idea behind a role-playing game, to put you behind the wheel and let your creative juices flow. If you want to create a story whereby you assassinated your target in an airplane then parachuted to safety then go right ahead, it would probably make an interesting read. But to suggest it as a coded feature within the game is utterly ridiculous. If you want to role-play killing your target in such a way then do so, use your imagination!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Plane Dangers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL