Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:26:09
Page:  1 
Happy Birthday to me <3 Started by: WankishKnightsbane on Oct 13, '15 15:07

Now today is a very special day for me; one huge reason springs to mind instantly.

I am going to surprise a few people because contrary to the tittle today is not my birthday, nope i am a summer baby June 24th to be precise and so you may ask? what do i mean by this post and happy birthday to me.

Well ladies and gentlemen whilst it is not my official birthday today marks a very special landmark for me and one i never thought in my wildest dreams i would accomplish.

9 years ago today i created my very first character here on Mafia Returns a little man named Christopher_Partonii a somewhat pathetic attempt at mafia roleplay i never even got past Gangster or found a family for that matter.

After all i was only 12 and with my friends all we wanted to do was shoot people so naturally for the first 2 months we did exactly that not knowing any better we believed we were a family and that was what the game was about thinking back now i am laughing to myself as i am writing of how wrong we were but back then it was the era of the instant gun where you could do as we did log on and shoot 24 hours later.

Now previously i have documented my experiences and memories so i shall not go over what i have already made your ears bleed with this post is to celebrate a personal milestone and to say a massive thank you to the special people admins and players alike that have made this past decade so special and the reason why after almost 10 years i still come back time and time again.

I have saw so much and had so many amazing nights here as part of this community and met some truly interesting characters in my time and i am positive no other community could offer the same impact on someone's life i've had good times and bad but always it's kept me coming back time and time again and i wouldn't change it for the world.

Yours truly Christie <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Happy Mafia-birthday. 

Report Post Tip

You bastard Credits. That's what I was about to say!

I concur entirely with your final statement there, this place does offer something that few would find elsewhere. There are others like yourself that have been around as long and even longer and I hope that many starting now will find themselves here in years to come too, this community is like no other and I would love to see it build and grow.

Imagine what it would be like with some real growth with large active familys.

Anyway, before I waffle on, Happy Mafia-birthday! (I wonder if you'll get more congrats than the guy with the real actual birthday)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ahhh i found this game back when it was .org i was getting chemo at the time for bone cancer and couldnt go out that much so being interested in the mafia i looked for an online game and found this. like yourself i done a few nOOb things but had fun my own way in all i stopped playing came back and found it different but your correct the community is what keeps me here.

Meeting folks from all corners of the world together in one place sure we bitch fight and carry on more like family members but at the end of the day we share a passion for a unique and addicting game.

Like TyrionLannister has said i would love to see the game grow bigger before i call it quits for the last time to see more familys and more cities like New Orleans return. 

Sorry i am rambling but Happy Mafia Birthday.

Report Post Tip

Happy MR-birthday.

Now send me the link with the memories and experiences. I want to do a trip down memory lane.

Like Visas, would love to see this game grow a lot more before I leave these shores. I call dibs on New Orleans :D

Go Saints!

Report Post Tip
I joined in .org era in college some 10-11 years ago. I found this place as a result and have been on and off ever since.

My first girlfriend was infuriated by it and one night threw a bitch fit that put her in hospital. Despite her being asleep, I was playing MR on my G1 phone with the flip down keypad.

I got a disciplinary from my job at the hotel as I spent about 4 hours a night playing on reception computer instead of hovering rooms.

And I made some pretty awesome friends that I sadly lose track of every time I take a break.

Happy Mrithday, Wanky.
Report Post Tip

You, Don Sammy are old.

Still waiting for that link Wankish...

Report Post Tip
Happy belated mafia birthday and irl your birthday is one day before mine
Report Post Tip
Happy belated Mafia Returns birthday to the both of us! 9 years on Monday. In relation to your last paragraph, I agree 110%. Not in my wildest imagination would I still be here and gotten through rough times and met some great people in the process. 

Nothing in terms of text based game play even comes close to MR.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Happy Birthday to me <3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL