Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:31:33
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Attack timer Started by: The_Codfather on Sep 27, '09 16:06

Pretty simple idea this one really, why not have 2 timers. 1 for wack/bg wack and 1 for pickpocket/graverob. The reasoning behind this is simple, PP is not seen as an attack by some and that's the way the admin's wanted it when they implemented it hence why it is under profit & not war.

This would make some of the hitters of this world more friendly towards it instead of wanting to shoot the person for it because they can PP back and not worry about the IA that is coming up in under an hour. Once mug is brought back then yes that should affect the attack timer as it is meant to be an attack on someone, however robbing a grave is defiantly not an attack & pickpocketing isn't treated as an attack I feel they should have their own timer.

Report Post Tip

I do not agree with being able to double the amount of actions that you can do in the same time period.

Perhaps if we simply rename the timer from Attack timer to Action timer. :)

Report Post Tip

To be honest. I think he has a point. I mean if pick pocketing was coded as a non attack why does it use the same timer? An attack is an attack. Shouldn't even be renamed. Should be two different actions.

One is a wack a serious attack and one is not an attack at all. If anything add a extra hour to wacking so its 2hrs to attack again and leave pping at 1hr.

Report Post Tip

Or perhaps a compromise. Two separate timers, but where the use of either wack or pickpocket sets the timer of the opposite back half an hour.

Example 1: Wack and PP timers at 0. I (successfully) PP Rourke. PP timer sets to 1 hour. Wack timer sets to half an hour. Rourke fails to PP me and I take $10,000,000 from him instead of kicking his ass.

Example 2: Wack timer at 1 hour. PP timer at 0. I (successfully) PP Rourke. PP timer sets to 1 hour. Wack timer sets to 1 and a half hours. Rourke fails to PP me and I take $10,000,000 from him instead of kicking his ass.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Attack timer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL