Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:19
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Something about sponsoring and handing. Started by: Eorati on Oct 14, '15 13:07

I'd like to see that sponsor wasn't removed from a member when the member was taken off as LHM/RHM. It's quite a pain when you're rotating your hands, to have to re-sponsor your upper structure every time you rotate.

Report Post Tip

agreed

Report Post Tip

also agreed.

Report Post Tip

Fouth'd

Report Post Tip

Fourth'd* even.

Report Post Tip
Yee please.
Report Post Tip

Yes

Report Post Tip

Yes

Report Post Tip

Disagree, 

Why are you rotating your hands to such an extent that such a trivial thing is a headache? It kind of demeans the status of being a Hand if you merry go round that shit.

Report Post Tip

I have two hands. A right and a left. I trust both for either position, yet I can only have one of each. When one sleeps the other is awake. Whoever is awake is my right hand. I honestly don't know how you managed to make this about the status of being a hand.

Why wouldn't it make more sense that by default, the sponsor was kept, and this 'trivial thing' of taking or giving sponsor had to be done actively?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

It was simple, you can make people sponsor on their own right. When they hit a certain rank - Why change your hands around If they are interchangeable why not make the Hand that is  on more when you are the LH and the one on mostly when you are not your RH ... 

Report Post Tip

Simply because, his LHM is more active than his RHW.

He trusts them both equally, hence why they both get the position.

Its very handy to have an active RHM combo on at various hours. Cassandane goes to sleep and then Selective takes over. When Selective goes to sleep, Cassadane gets it back.

I don't think your logic is really so-so there Money-B.

A lot of leaders change their hands around, in past times, I trusted everyone in my family with the position of left hand man and over a dozen as my right hand.

it's great experience, especially for newer players who otherwise wouldn't get the experience.

Besides, it allowed my hands (regardless of whom they were) to pretty much be on almost 24h a day between everyone.

Report Post Tip

Thus demeaning the position mudkip - your own response just reinforced my stance thank you

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Something about sponsoring and handing.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL