Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:21:25
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Fail Tips Started by: Kates on Sep 27, '09 22:23

This is a quickie. I think that one shouldn't come to rely on bribing corrections officers, FBN agents, detectives, and wardens as if it were an automatic process. There were at the very least SOME men on the force who stayed clean... why not work into an option that bribing for tips can be failed, which would result in a 15 minute prison term?

The cops shouldn't be perceived as TOTAL allies, in my humble opinion.

Report Post Tip

I've never heard of a cop throwing mobsters in jail who accept mobster cash. Yes there were clean cops that NEVER took a dime but the ones that did never denied it. I don't think this should be implimented at all.

Report Post Tip

You are bribing one cop per city, hence you know their name and stuff. If they accept a tip once, they will always accept it.

Report Post Tip

A fair point, regarding having a relationship with the single individual. Yet I still consider this a somewhat risky proposition. Perhaps this is a skill that would have to be trained, that would become more automatic with each successful attempt.

Report Post Tip

Why does it not become a skill, like you need a certain amount of points to get more drug units, the guy gradually comes to trust you. Maybe instead of hitting the jail for a failed tip, the guy is wary that you're undercover or not worth the money. Something like that which gets more successful over time. This would have to be done with every one.

Kates has a good point in regards to the cops just rolling over, but there should be a bit more risk when dealing with the authorities.

Maybe different FBN agents could be on duty at different times, and you have to remember which ones take bribe no problem, which one sometimes takes em, and which one will throw your ass in. Risk and work needed there!

Report Post Tip

Kates I almost stopped reading buttttttt I do agree that maybe at an earlier rank depending on the city there's a chance the FBN or someone just takes the money and you get like a 5 minute sentence if any. I think the money taking would be the best route.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Fail Tips
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL