Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:44:18
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
City control Started by: Skate on Sep 28, '09 17:58

So like two years back impimented was a way to setup captains (10-15 man crews) or something of the sorts and when they got to made man they moved into the "godfather" family. Now I know some like the way authing is now and such but there are quite a few that would like to see it again. Now not everyone should get it but there are quite a few out there that do deserve it.

I'm not here to talk about who deserves what but instead this. If there is a godfather/godmother in the city then the largest the HQ can be is 10-25 members at most. Why? Because I don't see why godfathers auth "captains" that turn around and auth more captains. It doesn't make sense to me.

This would give the captains an actually meaning for the most part and it would allow us to see more bolds but more importantly leaders would be more hands on with their members.

This is no attack towards any leader or anything but I think something like this system would be best fit and make sense. Just trying to get some thoughts on a system like this.

Report Post Tip

By "city control" I mean the Godfather actually seems more intact with like a realm of leaders that are very hands on rather than it being a little more cluster fucky. I don't know I'm just spitting out some ideas.

Report Post Tip

No. Not going to happen.

Report Post Tip

No. Not going to happen.

Good to see such constructive criticism. Though I must've missed the point in which you became chief decision maker on which ideas would be implemented and which not?

To be honest, the direction that has been hinted at in regards to the further development of the sponsor/associate program (perhaps ultimately leading to coded subcrews?) would be at odds with this idea a little bit. Incidentally, though the captains feature was half implemented, the transition to Made didn't automatically result in a transfer from the captain crew to the overall family - that was just an initiative that I believe Numbers4Glory first put into motion.

For that reason, I'd have to say it's not beyond the realms of possibility for Leaders/Godfathers to just recreate a similar system, should they choose to.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: City control
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL