Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:22:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New Seasons and New Opportunities Started by: PedroRourke on Sep 29, '09 01:24

Pedro was walking down Michigan Avenue, noticing the changing weather pattern that signaled autumn had arrived. Spotting the crowd that had formed to here his speech, he approached, allowing his most trusted bodyguards to clear a path to a small stone stairway. Ascending a few steps up, he turned to the crowd.

As the leaves begin to fall, the winds of change sweep over Detroit. The expansion and organization of Detroit's underground present a new opportunity for someone who has shown the Detroit Riot! The qualities to be a Detroit Captain.

I present the newest Detroit Captain, Recro.

Report Post Tip

Recro walks through many people followed closely by his guards, heads turn as he approaches awaiting soap box, with that he stand upon it clears his throat

"I come to to the streets today to introduce to everyone The Recrudescence, the newest auth in the fine city of Detroit, with my self Recro Sidorov as Don, I been working for the city many fine years my bloodline runs deep in this world, time as come to take a step further"

"It as been a honour serving Return Of Ghost, he was great leader, I would not be where I am today with out his guidance in life, that goes with out saying to the our Godmother Marietta your leader ship is a inspiration, I would like take this time to thank everyone who made this possible you have all been amazing all that time ago I joined as a thug rise thru the ranks to come to this stage, there is no words to explain how grateful I am"

"Thank you Return Of Ghost, Marietta, Rourke, and\GabrielMancini for giving me this opportunity I will not let you down, The sidorov family is the debt of Detroit that can not end not even in death"

"On a side not to all civilians feel free to apply, That is all"

Recro steps of the Soap box at the side he addresses his men waiting upon there orders

Report Post Tip

I stand and listen to PedroRourke speak in front of the crowd, expecting a story about his sexual activities the night before or a joke he had pulled on Marietta. Then I look at his face, it looked, different some how, something I'd not seen on PedroRourke before. . . . Was he being serious?!

I listened to Pedro's announcement, autumn is coming, expansion and a new Captain, Recro. Then Recro stands up, walks to the front and introduces himself.

"Recro, congratulations, I look forward to working with you in this fine city. You have a great opportunity ahead of you and I'm sure you will more than fit the bill of a Detroit Captain. Best of luck!"

Report Post Tip

Apollonia steps forward from her place in the crowd
I am pleased and honored to be among the first to congratulate Detroit's newest Don. Obtaining the rank is an outstanding accomplishment. I am certain that our Godmother will never regret her faith in your abilities. Congratulations, my Don.

Report Post Tip

A small smile forms across The Shrike's face.

Congratulations are in order my brother, you have finally made it. You have proven you do not have to originate from these lands to make a name for yourself.

And as you know, I'll be standing on your side of the river soon enough.

Enjoy, you deserve it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on becoming the newest captain in Detroit, Recro.

I wish you and your family all the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter stands in the crowd, nodding after he heard Recro's speech.

"Congratulations Recro, I'm looking forward to seeing great things come out of you."

Report Post Tip

Svend having listened to what was said by both PedrouRourke and Recro, walks up to Recro and shakes hes hand.

Congratulations always a pleasure to see a good man reap the rewards for his efforts

Report Post Tip

Very nice oppurtunity for Recro, I know he will do great!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you Don Recro. My father and his father both knew of your quality.

Seeing you reach this new height is a true pleasure.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Recro!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Recro.  I'm glad to see a new face assume more responsibilities in there parts.  I look forward to seeing how you address this new chapter in your career.  Good luck!

Report Post Tip

*Birdman stands in the back of the crowd as PedroRourke announces a new Detroit auth. He walks up to shake Pedro and Recro's hands.*

Congratulations to you Recro, Im sure you will continue to make Detroit proud!

*He than rushes off to catch his departing flight back to New Orleans.*

Report Post Tip

*these, not there*

Report Post Tip

I apologise for my late arival. Things have been bust but... lets move onto this celebration.

Congratulations Recro. It is a great honour being given captaincy and I can't wait to see what you have in store for Detroit. Detroit is a wonderful city and It holds only the best of leaders and I am sure you are soon to be one of those if not already.

DK shakes Recro's hand Well Deserved.

Report Post Tip

Al stops, better late than never he always says.

Congratulations Don Recro. Your auth list reads like a who's who, what could I possibly add? Only my astute observation that Detroit does not suffer fools and anyone authed here is the real thing. All the best to you and yours!

Al walks off to attend to other things he is late for.

Report Post Tip

Tinchy takes a step out of the crowd.

"Congratulations Recro on becoming the newest Captain of Detroit. I wish you all the best."

Tinchy takes a step back in the crowd again.

Report Post Tip

*Bodyrox walks out of the crowd coughing into a tissue, he whipes his mouth before speaking*

Congratulations Recro.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Recro, all the best, help detroit be the best it can be!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Recro,I wish the best for you!

-Roc_Nation

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Seasons and New Opportunities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL