Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:19:35
Page:  1 
The good ol days. Started by: vhawk17 on Sep 29, '09 11:30

I do remember the good old times. Everything was much simpler. People respected others. When it was time to wack someone, we did it with respect to them and their family. It wasn't just a job, it had a purpose. I remember my first kill. The man's name was Leo...Leo Frankity. He was a much laid back individual. Not a lot of care in his head. Had a wife with brilliant red hair. She was a doll. I spent 3 days getting to know Leo, It made it hard to kill him. When the time came I met him at his Loft on 23rd Street, it was just him. When I arrived, he knew what was going to happen. I gave him a last request. He wanted me to make sure his wife did not see his dead body. That made him hurt to think of that. I told him I would have him cremated so as to keep that from happening. Leo just stood there and accepted what I gave him. I sure wish I had brought 2 baseball bats; you just can't get a good swing with a broken bat. I guess you want to know why I killed Leo. He was building a large retaliation mob to take out the Don of Vegas at that time...funny thing is that I remember Leo's name but can't tell you The Dons name. Aint it funny how that works. Take a good man's life for someone who you don't even know his name. Well I am outa here...catch ya passin by again someday.

Report Post Tip

walks over to vhawk17, taps him on the back a few times

don't worry my friend, that day will come.

Report Post Tip

neck cutter hears vhawk17 talking and listens carefully. when he is done speaking he walks up to him shakes his hand and says

"these times are hard, but we will all make it through

then disappears

Report Post Tip

Trainer over hears what has been said and approaches vhawk17. "It sounds as if you had a lot of respect for Leo." Trainer steps back and looks him right in the eyes. "Respect is upmost in our lives, i give you respect for that." Trainer then turns and starts to walk away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The good ol days.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL