Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:32:13
Page:  1 
The Big Easy Rebuilds Started by: Death-Knight on Sep 29, '09 21:01

DK walks onto the stage and clears his throat

Good evening everyone. As you know New Orleans has gone through some really bad events this evening. And now we are in a state of repair. Like big repairs. I shall go into more detail on what happen later on but for now my main concern is to house they homeless.

So starting from now I now announce this man Mr_Mysterious as my Captain in New Orleans. He has done nothing but hard work ever since he joined me and after today he has clearly shown me he is capable of taking on a family and leading it to greatness so I can't help but give this man his chance to shine.

So put your hands together for Mr_Mysterious. Congratulations my great friend. I know you will do well and will continue to help New Orleans grown no matter what.

DK holds his glass up for his new captain

I shall be back later to share the events of this evening with you all. Untill then farewill.

Report Post Tip

Lucky holds his glass of scotch up to toast Mr_Mysterious

"Though I come from L.A., I travel to New Orleans quite a bit for business. Congratulations on your appointment Mr_Mysterious, keep business lucrative."

Lucky winks, smiles, and drains his glass before exiting the room and disappearing in the crowd.

Report Post Tip

SaulSilver is standing in the crowd and listening to the speech from Godfather Death-Knight. SaulSilver takes a step forward. 

"Congratulations Mr_Mysterious, I know you will do a great job. Let me wish you the best of luck with your new family."

SaulSilver takes a step back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mr_Mysterious I will be looking forward to working alongside your crew here in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr_Mysterious

Report Post Tip

Mr_Mysterious, congrats on your promotion!

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

I am happy to see my good friend, Godfather Death-Knight has persevered through these events and will continue to make New Orleans a habitable and crime induced city as we all know it to be.

Also, congratulations, Mr_Mysterious.  I have faith that you will be more dependable than your predecessors.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Mr_Mysterious

Report Post Tip

Well done mate

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big Easy Rebuilds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL