Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:03:46
Page:  1 
Tonights Events Started by: Death-Knight on Sep 29, '09 22:07

DK steps back out onto the stage again

Hello once more everyone. I shall go into as much detail as I can with what went on tonight just so no one is wandering what went on.

New Orleans this evening sort of broke up a little bit through a few discussions of stupid things and it got a little out of hand while I was away. When I got back to find out what had happend I was furious and at my anger I made sure I laid down the things about New Orleans. To that LilWayne_, Birdman and Cedric then took it into their own account to shoot my RHM Antonio-Lopez, God rest his soul. They also together shot my captain Esham, God Rest his soul also.

After that happend I was at that point so shocked that I really lost my mind and didn't have a clue what to do. I was then slapped about by my most loyal mobsters in New Orleans to wake me out of my shock. It took just over 5 hours to remove LilWayne_, Birdman and Cedric from New Orleans. Sounds like a lot of time for only 3 people but with the way these men worked they are professionals at thier jobs of going as we call it Rogue. But we did it and without many casualties.

All this happend over some stupid arguement and discussion. It is really pathetic what happend and I am still angry and furious at what happend now. It could of been avoided had I of been there when it all kicked off but even as Godfather I can't be there every moment of the day. What is done now is done and we can not turn back time and redo it so there was no bloodshed. So.. all we can do we march on forward and look for a brighter future.

When I took upon the role of Godfather of New Orleans I swore to myself and others that I would protect New Orleans in its time of need should the reasons be right, and tonight I have most certianally shown you that. I am not a man for bloodshed and I aviod it if possible but tonight has shown that I will take those steps if nessasary. One thing I can say that I am happy about is that the bloodshed stayed with The New Orleans Crime Syndicate and didn't go out into any other city which I am thankful for all my hard working mobsters of New Orleans to make sure none of that happend.

What has happend here in The Big Easy tonight is a lesson to not only myself but to many others. And there is something we can all learn from this and that many people already know this. No matter how much you trust a person they can still backstab you at the heat of a second.

I thank you all for your time and if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer them.

DK takes a swig of his water and sits down to listen to what people have to say

Report Post Tip

You handled tonight well DK, now lets get New Orleans back to normal as it should be.

Report Post Tip

Its good this violence was contained in the City of New Orleans. This situation could have easily spread to the other cities with a careless gun and turned into another multi city war wiping out an entire generation of gangsters.

Report Post Tip

I take my hat off to Godfather DK you handled the situation expertly...

Report Post Tip

The way you handled the situation was such that is to be expected by any good leader, Godfather. Deny the powers that be, and you gamble with your life. Talk shit, get hit -- this is the way of the world.

Handled well, Godfather, hats off to you. Good luck getting New Orleans back and rolling as it should have been in the first place.

Report Post Tip

Great work Godfather DK in defending New Orleans, and I hope the rebuilding is a quick success with our new Captains.

Report Post Tip

DK, it is a shame that any of this had to take place at all. IT is a tragedy the losses that were suffered, but I do wisht o commend you on a job well done on containing and cleaning up this, mess if you will. It's nice to know people can be counted on in a crisis.

Report Post Tip

Well done DK, you handled last night very well. It is an honour serving under you!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tonights Events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL