Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:32:14
Page:  1 
The other note Started by: Straz on Sep 30, '09 10:43

Straz was walking down and admiring the new Philadelphia, renovation there new shop there, gang violence there... Not even the rather cold weather kept busy workmen stop working. Thinking about it, weather doesn't really matter when they are renovating shops for Philly's Finest.

He goes into a shop that he knows has a phone. He phone's a few friends down at the HQ.

It's time, tell the others... yeah at the street.

He puts the phone down not even waiting for a confirmation. He thanks Bob, the man who's running the shop. Steps outside, takes a deep breath starts walking to the other side of the street, knocks on the window and motions the people inside to come outside.

Yeah, okay so... if I could have your attention for just a moment. I have a member currently on my crew, he was transferred to me from the Purring Tigers. No, he's not a burden,  he's the opposite. The facts are that he's a great guy and a better drinker then my brother Il_Siciliano, drinking aside the person who I'm talking about is a hard worker, and a loyal friend of me. He has always been there to run a crime with me, also busting me out of jail if something went wrong.

Okay, enough with the holding up... I present you Pip! My Capo Decenia!

Report Post Tip

Pip arrives to the crowd that has formed around Straz's HQ and begins to talk

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Don Straz for this wonderful opportunity, i will work as hard as possible to make you proud. I would also like to thank Godmother ScipitaRourke and Don Jono, for all their hard work and continuing effort to turn Philly into a great city.

Pip takes a breath

I wish to declare the "extension" of the family of the Double Snake Bite officially open for business!

Report Post Tip

Smiles and walks over to Pip.

You my friend of oh so many years have reached a new pinnacle in this thing of ours and I am sure Straz is very glad to have you as his Capo Decenia and should you ever need anything my door is always open to you and the Double Snake Bite family. Congratulations.

Surveys the food table and walks over for some canapes.

Report Post Tip

<em> Hugs Pip </em>

Congratulations Pip I know you'll make Philly proud!!

Report Post Tip

Bigmike walks up to Pip and shakes his hand.

Congratulations Pip! You deserve this honor. I look forward to working with you in the great city of Philly.

Big Mike hands Pip a fine cigar and lights it in celebration.

Report Post Tip

Trainer walks over to pip and holds out his hand "Congrats on your advancement, i am 100% sure straz has made a very wise choice. If you need anything, please ask."

Report Post Tip

Il Siciliano's smile in still there, regardless of the blatent lie about his drinking professionalism from Straz. He walks over to Pip and places his hand on Pip's shoulder.

Congratulations Pip, you will do such a great job even my perfectionism will be impressed.

He takes his hand of off Pip's shoulder, reaches into his pocket and brings out a brand new hip-flask before presenting it to Pip as a gift.

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the knock on the shop window I look up from my newspaper and see a well dressed man surrounded by a couple of heavies beconing me and the other patrons outside. Not wishing to cause a confrontation i fold my paper under one arm, grab a last sip of my coffee and head outside. After listening to the anouncement for a few moments i see a familiar face stood alongside Don Straz, could it be i wonder to myself... As the crowd begins to disperse i make my way to the front with a dawning realisation that the new Capo in town is an old friend.

Congratulations my friend truly a worthy choice for such a position in the growing family you have there in Philly I have no doubt you'll make Godmother Scipita and the rest of your city proud.

Shakes Pips hand.

Let me know when you're settled in to your new role and It'll be my pleasure to come visit with a bottle of the finest whiskey i can lay my hands on.

Report Post Tip

DonPardo walks over to Pip and shakes his hand

" Congrats, sure you will make Philly proud"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The other note
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL