Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:03:24
Page:  1 
The Mysterious Family Started by: Mr_Mysterious on Sep 30, '09 11:53

Mr_Mysterious stands up infront of the crowd

Hello and good morning everyone. My name is Mr_Mysterious and I am one of the newest captains here in New Orleans. I have been with Godfather Death-Knight for a while now and I have watched him and looked how he ran his family and city.

Last night some very unfortunate events happend and now I have been called upon to take the ranks of Captain and become a leader alongside Death-Knight in New Orleans, which I am honoured to be allowed to do. It has been one of my goals to be able to do this and now I finally have my chance. After many events yesterday I managed to show Death-Knight that I am a capable leader and will do my best for my family.

I would like to say a big thank you to Godfather Death-Knight and everyone else in New Orleans who participated in the descion to allow me to run a family. It will be a long road of learning for me but I will work my hardest and do everything I can in my power to run my family and help New Orleans grown.

So I present to you.. The Mysterious Prikhodko's. Thank you everyone once again.

Mr_Mysterious sits down in a chair and listens to what people say...

Report Post Tip

TC steps towards Mr Mysterious after hearing his speech.

"Well said Mysterious, I can't think of anyone more deserving of this, than you. It was unfortunate what happened last night, but these things happen. Once again well done!"

TC Shakes his hand before walking of.

Report Post Tip

Saul walks upto Mr_Mysterious and stops.

"Great to see you coming out and announcing your new HQ Mr_Mysterious. I wish you all the best of luck in New Orleans."

Saul nods his head and turns round and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Atton steps out of The Mysterious Bar and Night club

Thank you Saul for your words they are very kind and warming and congratulations Mysterious you deserve it

Report Post Tip

Once again congratualtions on your new HQ, I am sure you will be an excellent crew leader and I am honoured to work alongside you.

Report Post Tip

Al listens to Mr_Mysterious and then steps forward to speak.

Forgive my tardy reply. I mean no disrespect when I suggest you are that rare type that does not need luck. I wanted to offer an observation if I could instead. Almost anything worthwhile comes to us through trial and pain. From children to nations to great leaders, all are born of pain, trial, and tribulation. It is my firm belief that a family will become both influential and powerful under a leader that comes to power as you have. Well played sir.

Al steps back into the shadows.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mysterious Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL