Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:54:24
Page:  1 
A Day in the Life Started by: unlimited on Sep 30, '09 18:21

Okay, So I'm sitting at the bar in the 596 club. Thats in Hell's Kitchen for all youse that don't know..This is back in 85-86 and I see this young blond kid in the back of the bar sitting quietly. I asked my friend Ruby Stein who he is and he says "Thats Jimmie Coonan." I had never heard of the guy but Rudy tells me that him and this other guy named Mickey pretty much run Hell's Kitchen so I tell Rudy to introduce me. We went over and he seemed like a nice kid, kinda naive but hey you know he's just a kid. At the time I was an associate with the Gambinos so I told him that he could use my name if he got into any trouble in the neighborhood. We had a good working relationship for a few years but he got too greedy and got pinched by the feds..Turns out his right hand Micky was ratting on him to the feds. I will say Jimmie was a stand up guy as he is still in the pokey...Mickey is in Witness Protection and if anyone sees that rat bastard let me know..I did a dime in Lewisburg because of that punk!!!!!!!....unlimited

Report Post Tip

*Bodyrox goes over to unlimited and clears his throat to get their attention*

If I see or hear anything, I will let you know. Let the little rat get what he deserves.

Report Post Tip

Trainer approache unlimited and asks " What made the little rat turn?"

Report Post Tip

if i find him ill let you know

Report Post Tip

Trainer sensing he will not an answer, turns and starts to walk away. As he does he shouts back,"If i see the little rat i will let you know" he keeps on walking without lookinbg back

Report Post Tip

The little rat was looking at 20 for counterfiting and turncoated on his friends...last that we heard he was out west...We are always looking for him..Its 100 grand for the person that finds him

Report Post Tip

i hate rats if i find him i KILL him i don't care about the money

clenches his gun tight

this is for you RAT!

Report Post Tip

On hearing the reply before he turned the corner, Trainer started to walk back but changed his mind and shouted instead "I will find him, and i WILL kill him" With that he turned the corner and carried on his way.

Report Post Tip

If you find him....save the last shot for me!..In the face so it has to be closed casket

Report Post Tip

Conway scribbles something down on a note and walks up to unlimited.

"I got some people that will be able to find this rat for you... normally it would cost something, but considering this guy was a rat and he went against the mob, its free."

Report Post Tip

Thanks!..I'm in your debt

cont later

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Day in the Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL