Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:23:47
Page:  1 
Run This Town Started by: Roc_Nation on Sep 30, '09 19:40

Roc_Nation is walking down down southstreet in Philadelphia,PA.

Leaving out of the package store on South St.,Roc_Nation notices a crew of young fellas playing around his 1930 Classic Bentley.Who doesn't know Roc_Nation?Well these fellas played like they didn't.Roc introduced himself,''Im Roc_Nation,a member of DSB.''The fellas ingored him,and continued to play around.

One of the fellas now hits the front of Roc_Nation's Bentley and gently scratches off the black paint.

Ooops!The young fella now say's.Roc_Nation is looking at the scratch and say's ''do you know how much this is going to cost me?''The fella then states ''Im sure it's not alot.''

Roc_Nation is now pissed and has grabbed the young fella by the collar.

Roc then ask's ''Why did yall ignore me?''The fella then answer's,because we didn't know you.

Roc begins to laugh and then a stranger off the street joins the conversation.

The stranger then states, ''This man is known throughout Philly,and he is with the most dominant crew in Philly,his crew leader name is Straz,and the name of there crew is The Double Snake Bite.''The boy now takes a deep swallow and states ''Im very sorry for what I have done,Is there anyway I can pay for this?''

Roc begins to think,,just to scare the fella a little bit.

Roc then says''You don't have to pay,but just remember and know who runs this town.''The fella then states''Thank you,Roc_Nation,and I will never forget who runs this town.''

Roc now gets in his bentley and drive's off.

Report Post Tip

Try-6 is making fun of Mcknigher on a nearby street corner when she notices Roc angrily grabbing the collar of a boy. She laughs as the boy's face goes pale white when a stranger says something to him and admires Roc's amazing control as he leaves without so much as punch being thrown. Try-6 also takes a second look at his car. Its a really nice car.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter is suffering from taunts and jokes from Try_6. He ignores her, knowing that she will always look for him when trouble comes around the corner. 

That trouble can come real soon. Please, now.

Report Post Tip

mafiamaxxxx lights up a cigar as he watched this happen from the other side of the street.

Well i cant say he didn't warn them.

smiles then walks on

Report Post Tip

Pawsy watches as the car speeds away.  He then looks at the kid and says,

"You know, you did scratch up a pretty nice car."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Run This Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL