Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:13:40
Page:  1 
stalked on a cold LA morning Started by: ollie on Sep 30, '09 20:27

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs and the sound of my wife singing in the kitchen such a beautiful sound to wake up to but no time to savour it i was late for an appointment at the hospital, i had a small bite of my breakfast kissed my wife and left the apartment, as soon as i shut that door behind me i knew something wasnt right i could feel it in my bones, crawling down my spine but i just shrugged it off and left the appartment building, walking on the sidewalk i light up a cigarette "ahh first of the day is always the best" i said to myself, the morning air was was fresh but still very cold, as i dip my chin into my scarf i notice that feeling again i look behind me but theres nothing there, i finally reach the hospital only to find out i had to book anouther appointment because my doctor has some business out of town i dont know, anyway im walking back pretty annoyed that i missed breakfast, i thought id cut through an ally to get home quicker then that feeling again i look round again and would you belive it im being tailed by the law himself, he walks forward with a big grin on his face "what have you got for me" he said while swinging his batton back and forth, i replied "what do you mean" his face changes from a smug look to a mean one, he takes a few more steps forward now i can smell his bad breath, "well if you wanna keep your ass outta jail you gotta have something for me" so i greased his palm with enough to keep him off my back for a few weeks, as i walked away i heard him shout "these are my streets you need to learn that", i ignored it, all i could think about was getting home to my beautiful wife and have a nice relaxing afternoon beacuse tonight i go to work.

Report Post Tip

This couldn't have been in Los Angeles.. It's never cold enough to warrant wearing a scarf.. And the cops here should be on the payroll.

What was this shmucks name? I see that he will get taken care of.

Report Post Tip

well, we did have that cold snap, I think the temp dropped into the low 90's......But the law should know the streets out here don't belong to him

Report Post Tip

I bet it was one of those annoying FBN agents....

Report Post Tip

yeah but you bribe them and they go away for awhile

Report Post Tip

if you think this guy is following you make him follow you into the ally behind the bakery, go in through the back door of the bakery, i have placed a lead pipe behind the door, wait for this guy to walk into the ally and give him one from me.

Report Post Tip

Hey Ollie want to come with me tomorrow and sort this pig out?

Starts thinking of all sorts of ways he can get this pig back.

Report Post Tip

yes, what do you suggest we do to him?

Report Post Tip

Thinks for a few seconds.

Well if you do the same as you did the other day he will think, 'yes more easy money' then start following you down the alley again.

Little does he know i will be waiting with that lead pipe to beat the crap out of him.

Then cause he took something from you will will take EVERYTHING of his all his clothes his badge everything.

That will teach those pigs

Report Post Tip

i like your thinking, lets do it.

Report Post Tip

I'm in if youse guys arms get tired from all the beatin

Report Post Tip

we can always use a fresh set of arms.

Report Post Tip

I'll be workin out.....

Report Post Tip

Go after a cop?

Are you guys really serious? Do you not understand the head-ache this will cause?

FBNs will crack down on us left and right. Our Drug Front Properties will be harassed. We rely on these shady pigs to function our daily business. No action is to be taken on the law without the consent of your captain.

I ask you all to stand down, and think this through. This isn't just some chump you're planning to beat up in this elementary style. If you're going to do something, you need to plan it out, think it through, cover all angles.

Report Post Tip

I think you have a valid point there Googz...I have some connections that I can find out what this coppers deal is and proceed from there...There is more than one way to take care of a cop that won't work with us.

Report Post Tip

yeah i didnt think about that, maby we could get him fired somehow then we could get to him, set him up.

Report Post Tip

yeah there is always ways to take care of people like that....and we pretty much know all of them...lol

Report Post Tip

i don't think la is that cold. and the law is right dirty. cool story thought i liked it.

Report Post Tip

Clown i believe that AtomiCMuG stated that already. and ollie a great short story

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: stalked on a cold LA morning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL