Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Real life relationships with mafia players?? Started by: Betty-Boo on Oct 01, '09 16:51

Does anyone else have or has had a real life relationship (b/f and or g/f) with another mafia player? How did you find it - were you competative etc? 

Report Post Tip

yes i am married to another MR player. i find it alright as long as you can distingusih home life from internet life.

Report Post Tip

My b/f Rourke and I are extremely competitive.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Sometimes we hold hands while moving our mouses.

Report Post Tip

Our hearts keeping pace with our clicks.

Clicks.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Hahahaha Rourke and Tallien. Your love will always be the core of MafiaReturns.

Report Post Tip

Ahh how lovely! Thanks for the messages guys! Didn't quite realise how competative I was until starting on here! Brings out all the best and worst ;)

Report Post Tip

I am Kizzy's sex toy, and she is my feedbag.

Our love is pure, whole, and as real as it gets, yo.

Report Post Tip

[Another obvious joke about My/Another players homoerotic/incestual/domineering relationship with another player]

Tbh I would have been suprised if Rourke hadn't replied to this before I even opened it =/

Report Post Tip

Speaking of obvious jokes.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Hah! Thought I might slip that one in and contradict myself =P

Report Post Tip

Seems slipping one in is a running theme of this thread eh Mr's Rourke and Tallien.

Sorry could resist.

Report Post Tip

I should have suspected the king of slipping a hand into my pocket and stealing $5,000 would be all over this.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Do non consensual relationships with Mafia players count?

Report Post Tip

I've noticed that certain people enjoy talking and acting as homosexuals, either in character or out of character. Nothing against homosexuals, but I'm starting to actually believe these guys. I mean you can only talk about it so much.  Maybe I was raised different and from a different background, but I've never had the urge to joke around in gay terms, be it with friends or just in general. Maybe it just me and I don't get the jokes.  Just my opinion, I'm sure those who do so know who I'm speaking of.

Report Post Tip

Sometimes we hold hands while moving our mouses.

hahaha..this is amazing

Report Post Tip

begining to think Mayor-Herenton is feeling a little lonely, dont worry i hear iota is up for anything twice, give him a shout and he may slip you a digit or two. or if you ever see tita online she is always up for a cyber session. you wont be disappointed.

Report Post Tip

My wife Aurora and I do all the fighting in the bedroom... in game and out.

Report Post Tip

She's got some moves, i've never even seen before.

Report Post Tip

Rowr baby. Rowr.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Real life relationships with mafia players??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL