Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:03:24
Page:  1 
Tha Prostitution Ring, by Adebisi Started by: Adebisi on Oct 01, '09 23:32

This Adebisi from Las Vegas. I have done many foul thing since I join life of crime. I snatch purse from old lady and then keel her for no reason. I deal drugs, and break nose and bones of anyone that look at me wrong, including FBN Agent. I walk into store, and storeownas geeva to me money from regista. They know what happen to them if they don't, and sometime even if they do. Now I stand on corner running prostitution ring, watching thugs, goombahs, and wanna-be Adebisis doing same sheet I use to do. Just trying to make living. Just scraping by. It is street commerce, and they are setting up shop trying to get ahead in life. But they know to do it on oppostite side of street from Adebisi. Because I will walk up to them in broad daylight and pull wallet out of their pocket right in front of them, taking ten time what they make knocking over post office. Sure, they wear shirt that say 'Iffa you pickpocket me, I keel you'. But in tha end, they don't do sheet.

They look at Adebisi with envy in eyes. I committing felony right out in open while they hide in alley waiting for old lady to walk by. But running prostitution ring not all easy work. You have to put up with beech all day. Please do not misundastand what Adebisi mean when he say beech. I not mean all woman is beech. Godmotha of Las Vegas is great and powerful leader of Mafia and of all Las Vegas, deserving of respect. That why I gladly keel for her, and lay own life down to protect her. That is woman. When I talk about beech, I talking about beech like as in whore.

Also Adebisi have to deal with derelict and pervert all day. They not smell good and they never have any money. I geeva to them my best girl, Juicyfruits. She not very attractive and have big bump coming out of neck, like hunchback. I constantly giving beatings to deadbeat johns for trying to rip Juicyfruits off after she geeva to them her service. They say 'Sorry, but I not have any money'. But when they not geeva money to Juicyfruit, they not just ripping off Juicyfruits, they ripping off Adebisi too. Then they wish they never born, much less ever dare make Adebisi angry by not pay for prostitute.

Juicyfruit no walk in park either. She always say sheet like "Why you always so mean, Adebisi?! Why you always slap me in face?" But I just say shut up beech and get back on corner.

She obey, and go make Adebisi money

Success! You grabbed yourself $426

As always I geeva to my Don some money for tribute. Nobody run prostitution ring like Adebisi. Nobody commit any crime like Adebisi. I am new school of Mafia. I am ADEBISI

Adebisi then pulls two random men from the corner and beats them to death. For emphasis.

Report Post Tip

AngelicDemon smiles as she watches Adebisi do business.

There may just be something to learn in this way of doing things. Nice just isn't working for me. 

She chuckles to herself. 

Yet again Adebisi I enjoyed reading this. Keep it going. :)

Report Post Tip

What do you mean "reading", AngelicDemon? You got a fever?

Watches with a raised eyebrow as Adebisi finishes talking and beats two men to death for emphasis.

Report Post Tip

Sorry Kates, I actually do have a fever. I think I'll retire now. 

Report Post Tip

Pucky watch how the two men gets what they or they didnt deserve

"streets are dangerous especially if you meet a big-assgiant who can kill for a crime"

Report Post Tip

Now this is a man who puts even my own whoring project to shame.  Too bad for little Juicyfruit.  But I'm sure she (or is it a he) is spending that money one something that makes he/she happy.

Report Post Tip

mafiamaxxxx walks up to adebisi

We have all had to do horrible things to survive but that is the life we chose

Report Post Tip

Adebisi then pulls two random men from the corner and beats them to death. For emphasis.

hahahaha...man, you really are a great story teller. i just became a big fan of you .. look forward to read new stories from adebisi o/

Report Post Tip

BlackStacks was trying to find a bar to get a drink when she notice all of this going on across the street, She could understand what Adebisi was doing, but she kinda felt bad for Juicyfruit.  BlackStacks also ran a prostitution ring but treated her beeches a lot differently.  She found the bar and went inside to have a drink, while she was getting wasted she couldn't stop thinking about JuicyFruit, so after her last shot of Patron she walks back down the street.  As expected she sees JuicyFruit, she walks up to her and hand her $100,000 and tell her to keep it to herself.  Out of respect for Adebisi, she doesn't try to get the young girl to come with her and join her other prostitutes, she just hopes it will help the young girl out a little.

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't have done that if I were you, BlackStacks.  I'm relatively certain that he or she will just spend it on crack.

But I guess you never know.  With that kind of money she could move across the country and buy herself a house.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tha Prostitution Ring, by Adebisi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL