Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Bebop Stage 5 Started by: SpikeS on Oct 23, '15 04:41

It's interesting that one who is adept at roleplay would even acknowledge such phrases as '4HR Tag' and 'Gangster accounts'. Perhaps you know what I talk of? (Yay. Way to go Roleplay!)

How can it not be both? 

Dub becomes extremely confused at the lack of simple logic kennys displays.

You are a gangster. You will die soon and your child will undoubtedly continue your mindless banter. Therefore what do you lose? Your line will just keep on talking even though they may be only known as Gangsters, Thugs, or Citizens. 

That being said, Your Father was a joke. And now you're talking crap when you're known only as Gangster which, in and of itself, is also a joke...? Need I explain more?

Report Post Tip

I'm a mere gangster. You're the LH to a Godfather you ass-clown. That's why it's important for you to get it right.

Jesus fucking christ... wanna shift this conversation elsewhere someone with the power to do that?

Report Post Tip

Dubliner puts his arm around Kennys after he looked up to the sky asking for someone with the power to move this conversation elsewhere... 

Yeah, buddy. We're gonna move this conversation over to this amusement park over here! We're gonna have fun!

Dub begins leading Kennys to the Asylum just across the street and checks him into their care. Dub looks back at Kennys.

Don't worry, bud. They'll take care of you here! It's like a big sleepover! I hope you're happy now! It'll be great!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have this statement from my banker I'd like to show the public. When someone with a specific incompetence gets it right, reward them!

Oct 26, 16:45:03 You sent CH>DublinerFM a $20,000 tip.

pets Dumbliner

yay?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Aw, look! You added a letter to my name to make an insult out of it! 

Let me send you 20 thousand back because that was hilarious. 

Pets Kennys.

Give him a round of applause, everyone. He needs something to get his spirits back up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bebop Stage 5
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL