Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:34:11
Page:  1 
Chicago Started by: Premier on Oct 02, '09 15:03

Approaching the streets you notice the Godfather of Los Angeles, his mahogany eyes seem tired, collecting baggage and his crime hardened face worn. From his posture, his proud shoulders pitching to one side in lethargy, you assume his current state is the result of countless hours spent in this last conflict with Chicago, and then he speaks. Clearing his throat, his broad chest pulling up and bringing about a regal air to the man, he commands attention.

Well, as you can see, my fine city and I took Chicago to war. Some of you may be asking why this has happened. I am here to explain.

First, Crystal-, the former Right Hand of the Chicago Godfather Sidious, shot at my Captain Sherlock's Right Hand. The reasoning behind it was that our LA man had shot a -48 and come forward about it. Of course I consent that it is unjust to shoot a -48, but when Sidious's RHM to shot without consulting any leader or city head from LA and logged off without saying a word, that by far became the more heinous crime.

In addition to that, King_Benny and I recently clashed concerning his refusal to HQ a member who had taken a shot at one of my men, which weeks later resulted in another war as he shot at my Captain, Sherlock.

Third, an incident came about involving Skittles' Left Hand talking about getting a war started with Los Angeles and New York.

Fourth, a Boss in Captain Gina's crew shot at my RHM. During this incident she told me I could wait until she could fly and she would kill him, because she does not HQ crew members. The Boss then took another shot at my crew and again I was told to wait for action.

As for the events of today, they are numerous. A Wise Guy from Gina's crew shot at my RHM, then proceeded to mail me and detail the event. I, of course, informed Sidious, and his Captains, Gina and Skittles. Skittles, being active in their city, got my message but I received no response. I mailed twice more and was still met with nothing in response. The Wise Guy then shot a member of my family's bodyguard. It was then that I took action and ended the man's life. I had waited for action long enough.

After this, I received mail from Sidious's LHM telling me that I had crossed a line. That I should not have shot anyone in a Chicago family. I was also informed by Skittles and Gina that they work only for Sidious and do nothing first without his express permission. When I reminded the Left Hand about their Right Hand transgressing, unprovoked and without permission, against my city, I was told that I was immature and needed to grow up.

There is only so much a man will take. Only so many missteps I will watch unfold before I put an end to them.

You watch as he pulls in a deep breath of the cold October air. He closes his eyes, finally taking a moment for himself, and slowly walks back down the street, towards the office he calls home.

Report Post Tip

Not that you needed any reason for the war other than, "they were getting on my tits", but it sounds like you displayed far more patience than I would've had I been in your shoes. This is the life we choose, where disputes sometimes can't be settled by a nice cosy "sit down".

Report Post Tip

"...a Boss in Captain Gina's crew shot at my RHM. During this incident she told me I could wait until she could fly and she would kill him, because she does not HQ crew members. The Boss then took another shot at my crew and again I was told to wait for action."

Is this a joke? She would have been dead right after her member took the second shot if it was my family. Talk about incompetence...

Report Post Tip

What are we earning ranks for, if not for RESPECT. These are all examples of blatant disrespect, when Godfather Premier was obviously trying to handle things in a civil manner. To be ignored, completely, by heads of families no less is absolutely unforgivable and unthinkable. Godfather Premier showed them the due respect that is required when these actions were taken and he was not shown the same respect in return. I fully support the decision he made and I suggest that we all begin thinking about our behaviors. This is beyond fucking unacceptable and a very long time coming. They were given plenty of time to rectify the situation, but instead they chose to disrespect and behave, in their words, childishly.

Report Post Tip

Its been a dark and bloody day for Chicago. Im hoping that the violence is over now.

Report Post Tip

I think that Premier was shown a lack of respect but he maintained his dignity while still resolving the problem..I think he deserves "props" for the way this was handled

Report Post Tip

We've learned that Premier had a great deal of patience. If anyone knows my bloodline it's one thing and that we don't like to take shit like that. I can't help but to ask Premier why he was so patient, what is it that he may have been drinking to hold him from slaughtering the city sooner.

My father Skate was friends with both sides leaders but you have to call it the way the cards fall.

Report Post Tip

this was my first war, i have learned much and i thank you premier for leading us to victory

i hope this will be the last comflict between LA and Chicago

Report Post Tip

Patience is a virtue. Godfather Premeir did everything in his power and acted perfect to a fault. I am more then grateful to be serving him and representing Los Angeles.

"Our patience will achieve more than our force."  Little drops of water wear down big stones.

Report Post Tip

Hmm, fascinating. According to my mother dearest's journals, she remembers things occurring slightly differently.

As I recall, she did send Premier that note, informing him that he had crossed the line. Then, she received no correspondence until both Skittles and Gina were deceased. Only after Chicago's captains were deceased, did she receive any correspondence from yourself, Godfather Premier. Nice work.

Report Post Tip

And nice formatting fail, self.

Report Post Tip

Lucky finally decides to talk,

"Godfather Premier: I understand that you don't need to tell us any of this, but I think that knowing why we fought and understanding that we weren't just dying over petty arguments is comforting.  I think we all feel safe and content with this knowledge, and I for one, have only become more loyal over this war and your protection of us. You have only proven that you well deserve the power that has been bestowed upon you."

Lucky sits back and listens for others responses.

Report Post Tip

Tony is walking down the street to meet up with his associates for a job and hears his Godfather start to speak and respectfully listens to him........

"You did what you had to and their is no regrets as long as our great city of L.A. comes out victorious and that you lead our city well which you have always done. I am always loyal to L.A. and when we come out victorious it is a great day in This Thing Of Ours."

Tony then continues on his way towards his destination............

Report Post Tip

This war is none of my business really but I just wanted to make one comment.

The Curse of Chicago seems to be gathering even more weighty evidence after these events.

I thought it was up to Ghosts to haunt stuff but the city of Chicago and whoever resides there seems to have found their own system.

Report Post Tip

Leaning on a wall behind the crowd, Saint straightens himself for the Godfather. His deep, gravelly voice rolls over the crowd, resonating a deep bass tone.

"Your patience far exceeds that of many men, Godfather. The way you handled the situation commands respect from any view. It is my honor to serve under you."

Report Post Tip

UH

Report Post Tip

Jay approached Premier and told him, "Premier I feel you did the right thing by wiping Chicago, I mean I read your speech, you should'nt get unreasonable threats from Seniors of Chicago and you're not immature it is actually to me the other way around I mean you shouldn't really get threats for or without any good reason,". Jay shook his hand and left the streets

Report Post Tip

boss man u did what u need to do they need to apy and apy they did. if i was in ur shoes i would done tha sme thing .

Report Post Tip

Prestige is walking by and hears clownprince trying to speak and responds to him making mock signs with his hands and speaking loudly.

"I ..AM...GLAD...YOU...AGREE...WITH...THE...BOSS" Continues mock signs while speaking. "DO...YOU..NEED...HELP...WITH...WORDS?"

Prestige walks away laughing at his jest and shaking his head.

Report Post Tip

Sam over hears the way clown is using this wonderful language

"Just because you are a mafia characture does not give you the right to talk like that"

Walks away shaking his head

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL