Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:09:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Renaissance Ball Started by: Kates on Oct 02, '09 18:42

"Paulie!"  Naomi smiles and gives him a small wave.  "Not too long."    She turns to Starshine and gives her friend a warm hug.

"I'm so glad you came!  And your dress, it's breathtaking!"   

She takes the small crystal glass Paulie had gotten for her and sips the sparkling apple juice. 

"Where's Aiden, Star?"  She giggles. "Or did you need a night away from newly wedding bliss?"

Report Post Tip

Starshine gives a wry smile and winks.  Aiden couldn't make it tonight as he is visiting a few family friends.  Looking down at her dress she grins, her nose wrinkling in an adorable way.  She bought this dress as a celebration of sorts and was glad she still had the figure to flaunt it.  As the band strikes up a cheerful tune she holds out her hand as if to invite Naomi for a dance.

Shall we?

Report Post Tip

McKnighter, ignored by the group of ladies, walks off with a cloud over his head, and takes a seat at the bar. He points to the rack of bottles and grunts.

"Any of 'em, just get me something to drink."

The bartender randomly picks out a bottle and puts it on the bar. As he reaches for a glass McKnighter waves his hand. McKnighter already popped the cork out and began to drink out of the bottle.

Report Post Tip

Roc is at the bar.

Can I get a shot of vodka,please?

-Thanks

Report Post Tip

Nodding to a few groups of mafioso, Danny slowly made his way around the ballroom, trying at once to relax and at the same time keep an eye on things. He was here for security as well as to enjoy himself after all. Adjusting his swallow tail coat, his green eyes lingered on the bar, but quickly turned away as the front doors opened, hand slipping inside his coat, gripping the butt of his Browning .45. Taking a deep breath he calmed as he noticed it was only a few more Family members coming to enjoy the festivities. Once again he walked off, keeping his eyes on things.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Renaissance Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL