Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:59:44
Page:  1 
My life so far. Started by: RemoGaggi on Oct 03, '09 01:03

Ive heard alot of stories from people and their hard times in life, some good...some bad...and some...well some are deadly, brutal, fatal. Well im not here to tell you about those people because i would be here forever, today i want to tell you about my life so far.

I grew up in Detroit, had a mother who was a waitress and a father who was a mail man, well that was his second job...his first was being an alcoholic, anyway i was never into school, quit at an early age and started working at a meat market. I worked there awhile and the pay was not bad as long as you dont mind $3 an hour.

Eventually i quit and fell apart, started hanging with the wrong crowd...commiting crimes you know arson gta theft those things, i think my actions had alot to do with my father, i used to see him beat my mom constantly, see when he beat my ass it was fine i could take it...with my mom it was different. As i got older i began to get better at what i did for a living...being a thug, of course i did spend alot of time in jail...eventually jail became like a second home. Truth is seemed like the older i got the worst life got...my father died when i was 20 and my mom...sadly when i was 23. To me my life was over, i was released from prison on October 1st...that was the day i met my boss...and that was the day i would join the sicilian underworld and never look back.

See my life may have been hard, but if it taught me one thing...it was how to be good at what i do. And thats my life so far.

Report Post Tip

Very good story.  It's simple--nothing flashy.  But I enjoyed it.  I know it wasn't expressed for entertainment, but well done.

Report Post Tip

Nice story with room to build on. Interested to see if there will be more on your life.

Report Post Tip

*waits while eating popcorn*

"there will be a sequel right?"

Report Post Tip

There needs to be. If not then it's empty. I like it if there's going to be more.

Report Post Tip

mafiamaxxxx was sitting in a italian restaurant across from where this man was talking. Intrigued to hear what he has to say he walks out side.

It seems you have had a hard life. I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

Let this be a message to some people, think before you judge people because you never know what they have been through

Goes up to remogaggi and shakes his hand.

Stay strong soldier.

Report Post Tip

Very,Very sad and nice story good details and actually eye catching

RemoGaggi that is a nice beginning for you......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My life so far.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL