Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:59:35
Page:  1 
My life so far part 2 Started by: RemoGaggi on Oct 03, '09 02:28

This is part 2 of My life so far.

After meeting my boss on the 1st of October and being brought into this thing of ours...i knew there was no turning back, once your in...there is no getting out...unless of course its in a bodybag. Alot of you are probly wondering how i met my boss...well this is the story...after i got released from prison i went to a bar in Detroit not that far from the prison, little did i know the guy who ran the bar was an old childhood friend who i was close to for years before i was sentenced for gta.

Well this friend knew my circumstances and he also knew my boss who was sitting at the bar talking to him at the time. I had no idea who he was or what he did. My friend explained my situation to him, and it did not take long for him to relize recruiting me was a smart thing. After he was let in on my backround he turned to me and said...(listen kid fresh out of prison...you need a job, im heading back to one of my buisnesses now...lets take a ride). I was unsure at the time but what did i have to lose so i went, of course when i got there you can imagine what it was like...i mean once i got there i knew what i was getting into...but like i said before...what did i have to lose.

Some of you may be saying bad move...i say smartest thing i ever done.

My life before, abuse, and failure...my life now...rich, respected, even...feared.

See a life of crime is different then a life of crime in this thing of ours because your apart of something...people think twice before stepping all over you...and to me thats a good thing. My name is RemoGaggi...you havent heard the last of me...but remember my story.

Report Post Tip

Mafiamaxxxx walks you up Remogaggi

i really do like to hear how your life has been, i see that for you joining the family was basically like having new parents and people that care for you and want to help you.

Pats Remo and the shoulder.

Good luck in your life of crime...

Report Post Tip

i like how you switched the plot up and didnt just jump into the main and went around it and lead people on

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My life so far part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL