Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:47:16
Page:  1 
The Scottish Mafia Crew Competition Winners Started by: RRR on Oct 03, '09 14:03

I would like to announce the winners of our competition held by Lorrie.

As you may all be aware of, people from outside of the crew have also entered this competition, therefore resulting in two winners; one being from The Scottish Mafia and the other being from outside of the family.

I would like to announce our first winner, being in our family. He wrote an outstanding story that I'm sure you all agree with me on. The winner is, Louie-the-Bull. I would like you all to congratulate him on being the overall winner and the winner from our family, thank you.

Our second winner, being from outside of our family, also wrote another outstanding story yet didn't quite make the overall winner. His name you ask? The winner from outside the family is, Awesome. I would like you all to join me in congratulating Awesome on his win.

Thank you to all those who participated in our competition, and for all those who voted too. Congratulations once again on Louie-the-Bull and Awesome on their win, I'm sure their parents will be proud. Thank you once again for reading and I hope you all enjoyed the stories just as much as I have.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the winners, I have now payed out both prizes, one of $750,000 and one of $500,000

I really enjoyed reading the stories that were on offer and i thank you all for taking part.

Report Post Tip

Tinchy claps his hands.

"Congratulations Louie-the-Bull and Awesome on winning. I wish I would have entered the competition look alot of fun."

Report Post Tip

Thank You, and congratulations to all the other winners.

Report Post Tip

I believe that the decision to announce Louie-the-Bull as the overall winner is highly biased, and that clearly my life events are much more awesome and much more awesomely narrated than his. Or anyone's, for that matter. :)

Report Post Tip

A bit self centered are we?

Report Post Tip

Hi Louie-the-Bull. Since you obviously haven't met, allow me to introduce you to Awesome. You're not going to want to wash that hand after shaking it. The grime will worth something someday.

Congratulations to both the winners!

Report Post Tip

Louie glares at Awesome, takes his prize money and walks off the stage to continue his day.

Report Post Tip

Worth something, someday? Please. It's worth everything, now. And Louise-the-Bull, remember: credit where credit is due.

Ahem. Did I just call you Louise? Ha. That was so a mistake. Please don't hurt me. :(

Report Post Tip

Louie sighs My real life stories would scare you....

Report Post Tip

I know! You're Scottish!

Awesome shudders.

Report Post Tip

A way to settle this dispute: How about a fable off?
One on one, each write a story, judged by popular vote of the public. See who is more.. Ahem.. Awesome

Report Post Tip

Now now, ladies, be-settle yourselves before I end this for you, and I don't make threats, I make promises.

Report Post Tip

"I second that!" Awesome proclaims. And I third it.

Report Post Tip

I'm in.

Report Post Tip

Should be worth the read, keep it clean ladies. We don't want anything spilled in the streets now, do we?

Report Post Tip

Melis walking by stops to hear whose one the competition. 

"Congratulations to you both, Louie-the-Bull and Awesome. Good luck on your fable off."

Report Post Tip

I apologize for using the wrong word it should have been won*

Report Post Tip

Hmm testosterone leveles seem to be high here.

Awesome, no it was not biased as i did myself not judge it for this reason. Altho i do look foreward to the challenge you seem to have set each other and would in fact be willing to offer a further prize to the winner. 500k should do it. I would like to wish you both the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

I read his story and it was entertaining and exciting..his story deserved to win..good job

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Scottish Mafia Crew Competition Winners
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL