Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:18:23
Page:  1 
Tough life Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 03, '09 16:24

Well,as much of us mobsters,ou life as children weren't very great,Here's my story.

I was born in Las Vegas,my father,Tommy Gato,was a Wise Guy working for Don Tie,I remember him coming home with a gunshot wound or something.Anything.We were a pretty wealthy family,my father made around 100-150k a day.But he was depressed.He couldn't be made,He took it out on my mom,he would never hit me though.I had more friends in high places at 13 than he had,and he knew if he ever touched me,those friends would be in his room with a knife to his throat.At 14 I started meeting new people that my father knew.When my dad killed himself outta depression,a lot of his friends wanted me to join with them.I went to a man,my father didn't really speak to him,he made him a nice suit once,The_Messiah,he took me in,I started stealin petty shit from the local market,even if it was just a loaf of bread.It fed us.The_Messiah eventually,when I was 16,had me settin' crap on fire.He paid me decent.if he needed to teach a guy a lesson,he sent me to blow up his car.He'd pay 20 bucks.I gave most of it to my mom,when we were kicked out of our beach front house in California,we moved back to Las Vegas where we had a one room apartment.i said "Fuck it." And asked The_Messiah if I could be an associate in his family.Now here I am,robbing post offices at 18,trying to make a living. Trying to support my mother.Trying to get somewhere in life.

Tommy looks at the crowd of people and walks away into a nearby alley.

Report Post Tip

Tommy shortly walks back out of the alley. "A few things I failed to mention.

When I was 21,I had a child.His name is Sammy.My wife,his mother, was Marie Vencetti.One day,I came home from "Work" The nanny was in the kitchen crying."Whats wrong?" I asked her. "They took them!" "What the fuck did you say?" I asked her. She cried even harder.I grabbed her by the neck and raised her into the air."What happened?" I screamed.I let her back down so she could speak."Three guys.They came.They...They pushed me down the stairs,everything was blurry,but I saw them carrying Sammy and Marie out of the front door.I'm...I'm..." I threw her down and the phone rang.I answered. "We have your son and wife." The man said on the other line."What?Who the fuck are you!?" I shouted."Calm down Mr. Peggorino,or we will kill Sammy.Meet us at the warehouse on Broadway and 7th right now.You have five minutes." I dropped the phone and sprinted out to my car.After searching for the keys for 30 seconds I just started running.Broadway and 7th was five minutes away by car.I just ran faster.I ran into the warehouse and was hit by a bat.I was out cold.I remember waking up,my son was tied up.My wife was tied up.I was tied up.They had a gun to Sammys head."You were two minutes late Mr. Peggorino.You failed." Bang.Thats when my life became hell on earth.I sat there and looked at my dead bloody son.I just closed my eyes and waited for them to kill me too."Take this gun.Kill your boss.Kill The_Messiah." The man said. "Fuck you!" I shouted back.He handed me a gun."There's one bullet in there.Use it to kill your boss."He said. "I'll never kill him.You can do anything you want to me.I'm not killing him." I said. "Anything?" One man said.I saw them shoot my wife. "Nooooo!" I shouted."Kill him.Or your next." He said. "Fuck you." I put the gun to my head.And I pulled the trigger.If only it would had ended my sorry life.I woke up in a dumpster the next day.I survived.

Report Post Tip

ollie takes his hat off and walks over to tommy

im sorry to hear about you wife and son it seriously sickens me to hear about these things.

Report Post Tip

sorry for ur lost tommy. i hope u get them suckers. make them pay and pay a heave price.

Report Post Tip

sorry for the shitty life, but revenge will be surved on the bastard who did this to you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tough life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL