Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:16:15
Page:  1 
whats on sale? Started by: neck_cutter on Oct 03, '09 21:50

a walk through the product store and 15 isles to see, all the pretty, pretty packages starin back at me. which is my favorite? where is my chance? to remove the product and put it in my pants.

cause i want to see. i wanna see whats on sale for me or whats for free. enemies who steal from me and steal from you, if only you knew you would steal too.

adrenaline rushes, the products in my grip, im only shopping but now its time to lift, i look for my movement and down my pants i stick. the product ive selected is concealed against my dick.

paranoid as fuck, security in tow, are they really trailing me or do they even know? of my little secret. my pride and his shame? this is so exciting kid, its like a fucking game. im almost to the counter, will i make it to the door? will i get away like a million times before? or will i be caught, jailed and banned from the store? like if what ive stolen slips and falls to the floor. i get to the door and outside i slide. i feel a sense of dignity a sense of pride. i do a happy dance and down the street i bail as i have a little feast of what was on sale!

Report Post Tip

Astray chuckles as she listens to neck-cutter's song poem thing. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a crumpled dollar bill and throws it into the hat on the ground next to him

Report Post Tip

neck cutter stops and thanks astray

Report Post Tip

http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/C/chokingvictimlyrics/chokingvictimfivefingerdiscountlyrics.htm

grats on your ryheme being published on 20 different lyric websites... you're choking victim right?

Report Post Tip

no im not choking victim genius...played bass for em at the dragons den..think i have the right

Report Post Tip

A web site?  Is that like a place where there are a lot of spiders? 

Sounds creepy to me.  I wouldn't sing songs around there, if I were you.

Report Post Tip

hmm Cosmo should we go visit this 'Web Site together sounds interesting

Walks over to Cosmo

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: whats on sale?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL