Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:55:55
Page:  1 
A Murder. Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 04, '09 00:08

I sat at the cafe on Broadway street,I had my coffee,my morning cigarette,but I just sat there.Didn't blink,didn't move a muscle...I thought about what I had seen the night before.I witnessed a murder...Here's what happened.

I was in the Discotheque.I was smokin a cigar.Getting a lap dance if I could remember straight.I heard a shriek.It came from the upstairs office of the Discotheque. I put my hand in my coat and gripped my gun.I slowly walked up the stairs. "AHHH!" There was that shriek again. I opened the office door to find it wasn't a shriek,it was a fuckin' moan.This couple was fuckin',so I just went back down stairs.See,the office upstairs was made of glass.It wasn't until I saw blood splattered all over the window that I knew something was wrong.I pulled out my .357 Magnum and ran up the stairs.My heart racing.I opened the door to find the guys dick in the ladies mouth!It wasn't connected to his body anymore!The woman started charging at me...With her sharp teeth.I shot her three times.Finally her body dropped.I heard screams from downstairs,then sirens.Then police.I grabbed the lady and went out of the back door of the office.From there I climbed down the ladder to the fire escape with the dead woman still in my hands.

When I got all the way down,I put her in my trunk and drove to my HQ. I told the boss I had a little "Problem" I showed him the body.He knew her..Not personally,her mother was a legend.Meercat Maggie's daughter! Meercat Maggie was with the old time gang from the 1800s,The Dead Rabbits. She killed all her victims with her sharp teeth.This was her daughter.I couldn't believe I had actually killed a person...I took someones life.And it felt terrible.I sat down,and my boss The_Messiah came over to me. "This is what we do."He said."Get used to it."

Report Post Tip

Sounds like Messiah is right.  I hope it gets easier for you, or you may need to find another line of work.  Or should it be so easy to kill?  There are plenty of heartless killers out there in this world.   Does it pay to be a heartless killer?  Or should we feel bad?  It's an interesting question I haven't yet found the answer to after all this time.   Maybe when we've reached that point where we feel nothing after a kill, especially in a time of war and we're forced to kill somebody we know and maybe even somebody we love, then it's time to get out of this line of work. 

Report Post Tip

Often it's you or them... which tends to make the choice a little easier. I've had to shoot at a friend before, and it was hard- but taking someones life was never meant to be easy.

As long as I can justify my actions, pay my respects at a funeral and try not to kill in cold blood, I will always know why my family is called Redemption.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Murder.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL