Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:52:14
Page:  1 
The morning after Started by: Dante_Balboni on Oct 04, '09 09:08

Pain, that was the first thing he noticed once he woke up. He pulled himself off the sofa and lurched towards the bathroom, steadying himself on the sink he raised his head and stared at the man in the mirror.

What the hell did you do last night....

Turning on the taps he quickly washed and checked for any cuts or bruises, none there. So at least the hangover was all he had to deal with and that could easily be fixed with coffee. Walking back through the living room he recognised signs of an interesting night; half eaten pizza, a couple of empty bottles of wine and surprisingly two wine glasses one with a distinctive shade of red lipstick round the rim.

Who did you have here last night?

Confusion set in, he had no memory of the night before and he was the only one there now....feeling the now familiar throb of his hangover he headed into the kitchen. Leaning against the kettle was a slip of paper another clue from last night. he picked it up and read the note.

Hey you, I tried waking you, but after all that wine you were getting up in your own time. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but a busy girl like me has places to go and people to see. Thanks for last night, was just what I needed. Give me a call sometime and we'll do it again.

No name, no number and no memory of who had been there. He made himself a coffee and slumped into a chair. The phone rings, he gets hopeful maybe it's her, whoever she is. Nope it's the boss, needs some work done. Ah well tis the morning after and that was the night before and nothing to do but get on with the rest of the day.

Report Post Tip

Stands there smirking

Ha! your different to most men they would be happy she left and would have no intentions of ringing her.

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

smiles a little

Most men would know what had happened and if it was worth wanting to ring, I however am at a loss and don't know either way. Ah well, these things happen I suppose.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The morning after
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL