Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:51:58
Page:  1 
my story (in short) Started by: ollie on Oct 04, '09 11:30

hey, im ollie was born in chicago my dad moved to LA for business, i was 15 when i was in my first gang a little group of kids that went arround stealing money i was forced into it by my brother there was no honor or loyalty just mindless violence.

i remember one night my dad came home he was shaking and always looking out the window every time a car went by and he made me go upstairs to bed, at about quarter past eleven i heard a car pull up outside the house i thought nothing of it until men kicked down the front door, all i heard was my dad screaming for help like a child, i grabbed my baseball bat from my closet and ran downstairs, a tall well built man in a suit and black thedora was standing at the front door, "what the fuck have you done with my dad" i shouted, he said "kid sit down" so i sat down on the bottom step as he was talking.

"kid you father was a rat, he betrayed his family, he shot two of my men in cold blood" at that moment all my trust in the man i called dad went away i thought he was loyal to the family, the man added "oh i also know what you do in that little gang of yours i would advise you to leave and come work for us and if any of those kids give you trouble just call me", he handed me a card with his number on it " see ya arround kid" he walked out the house, got into a black car and drove off.

i left that gang but i didnt get any trouble from those kids. i gave that man a call and the next day i was introduced to the walking dead. i started off doing petty crimes, selling drugs. i am 100% loyal to my family and i will never be like my dad a filthy rat.

Report Post Tip

olliei understand lyyaity is the man thing u have u need to be loyal to ur family no matter what. stand and fight for em and even die for em if need be. good stoy man  and a great point u mand as well.

Report Post Tip

mafiamaxxxx sees MarioGambino talking to ollie so he decided to talk over and see what was happening.

Thats very harsh, your father was a rat all along and you looked up to him.

Forget the past, keep moving on.

Report Post Tip

he was a rat..and thats fucked up..but you gotta forget that, your in the mafia now man.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: my story (in short)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL