Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 14:13:36
Page:  1 
Never mess with the Wolfpack Started by: Arsenal on Oct 04, '09 11:58

It was a cold October night when I witnessed it.. Never before had I felt rage of similar caliber, I was furious.. The fact that the wise guy had been hanging out with the wrong crowd wasn't even the main problem... No, what was worse was his actions had direct impact on the public perception of my boss and his business ethics.. I know now that such a schmuck never would have had the opportunity to roll with me in the first place if it wasn't for the fact that he shared bloodline with the boss.. But this wasn't my concern at the moment... No, I was focused on my task at hand... As opposed to his understanding of raiding a local depot and sharing the profits 50/50, I had a hidden agenda... And so I played along, returning his enthusiasm about the potential dough involved and acting like I had no clue.. Meanwhile concentrating on the details and going through my boss' instructions in my head... 

As we entered the building, buddy ran straight towards the trucks and started bashing the locks with a crowbar... These wise guys nowadays are so anxious, I remember thinking to myself as I put on my black leather gloves and tightened the straps.. I observed the young man as he raided the trucks one by one thinking about how anyone could be stupid enough to rat to the feds about our family business; it didn't make sense to me... What made even less sense was to see the wise guy's excitement while committing this felony - totally unaware of what was about to happen.. How could he not know? Word was out on the streets, and everyone knew that we had a leak in the crew. How could he be so naïve as to think we wouldn't find out? After all, if you consider being friends with someone in Philly, chances are my boss is a better friend...

So there he was, stacking cash in the suitcases, oblivious to the fate that was waiting him.. I locked the main door behind me and started walking towards the kid who, by the way, didn't even notice the motion.. I knew this was going to be a piece of cake, and I looked forward to hearing his excuses, but unfortunately I wouldn't have time for that, since I had other business to attend that October night.. Five feet behind him I ripped off the cord from a table lamp and approached him slowly savoring the moment and feeling good about the life I had chosen years ago.. This was a rare moment of true justice to me.. No one fucks with my family..

I quickly threw the cord around the wise guy's head and coiled it a couple times around his throat, tightening my grip.. As the kid's face turned blue in anguish I looked him straight in the eyes to see a confused gaze as I whispered in his ear:

You NEVER mess with the Wolfpack

I pulled as hard as I could until I heard the kid's neck snap.. It felt like a blessing to be able to take out trash like him.. I released my grip and watched his body fall lifeless to the ground as I took off the gloves and tossed them on top of him.. I lit a cigarette and contemplated the score for a minute then grabbed the phone hanging on the wall..

Hi boss.. Yeah it's done.. Sure I'll have a couple gorillas carry back the dough and burn this place down.. No problem boss, it was my pleasure

Report Post Tip

Great story with a good story line also well formatted. I think you could have a future as a storyteller.

Report Post Tip

Nice read, hopefully youll write more

Report Post Tip

A very nice story.  I would like to meet that editor!  Quite a young talent!

:grins:

Report Post Tip

nicely done. nicely done story

Report Post Tip

I really Enjoyed it, I would like to see more from you.

Report Post Tip

Good story sir. Really injoyable read.

Report Post Tip

Oh, the tension!  A wonderful read, this is how a story is supposed to be told.  Take note everyone.

Report Post Tip

Nice storytelling. Satisfying ending. Hope 4 more to come.

Report Post Tip

Dude...you're the fucking man!! That story definitely proves your loyalty and it really shows what a great asset you are to the family!! Guys like you should be every boss' dream.
Nice work. Looking forward to hearing more from your side...

Banker.

Report Post Tip

TheBanker called me an "asset".. I shall never forget this moment.. lol thanks buddy

Report Post Tip

Arsenal very nice story line vry hice detail. u could be a sry teller. ver nice. i hope u  write more storys like this and i hope u will teach me how to do it.

Report Post Tip

Bravo great story, classic

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Never mess with the Wolfpack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL