Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:30:57
Page:  1 
The Kidnapping. Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 04, '09 13:02

Tommy got a call from his neighbor,Arsenal.

Tommy!Tommy!These guys are leaving your house with your wife and kids!They're putting them into a van!

Arsenal hung up before Tommy could speak.He rushed to his car and took off.When he got to his house,Arsenal was outside.He picked him up.

Which way did they go Arsenal?

Report Post Tip

They drove pass the avenue heading down town! I fired a few rounds at them when I saw it happen but those bastards managed to escape.. They have a flat tire so we should be able to catch up!

Tommy floored the speeder while Arsenal reached for an uzi and some extra ammo laying in the back seat of Tommy's car

How do you want to do this Tommy? Your family, your call. You wanna handle this quietly or you want me to perforate that van? 

Report Post Tip

Tommy shouts,

FUCK!Sirens!We can't do it now.

Tommy turned around and drove to the HQ.

We'll have a meeting with them.I think I know who they might be.You can take the car.You will need a ride to your HQ...And I am not driving any more.Meet me tomorrow at 8:00 at the Cafe on Broadway Street.See you later.

Report Post Tip

See you tomorrow Tommy.. Call me if you need anything..

Arsenal starts the car and drives off to HQ his mind pondering.. The kidnappers... They looked familiar... Oh well Tommy seems to know who it is, better get some rest then...

Report Post Tip

The next day,Tommy woke up,got dressed and took his red Cadillac to the Cafe on Broadway.From there,he called Arsenal on a payphone."I'm here,I'm waiting." He hung up.Tommy had a seat an ordered some coffee.After about 20 minutes he lit up a cigarette."First ones always the best." He said to himself.Finally,Arsenal rolled up in Tommys black Thunderbird."What took you so long?" Tommy asked.

"You woke me up when the phone rang,I had to get ready."Arsenal said. "Order yourself something Arsenal...We're gonna be here awhile.I scheduled a meeting with the guys' boss,at least that's who I think it is."Tommy took a sip of his coffee and took a drag from his smoke. A car rolled up,and Don Gucci got out of the car and walked to Tommy."Don Gucci?" Tommy asked."Yes.What is it?" Don Gucci asked. "Three of your men,kidnapped my wife and kids.Why?" Tommy finished off his coffee."No they didn't...You have the wrong guy kid." Don Gucci got back into his car and drove off.

"Great.Now what?" Arsenal asked."I'm not sure,what do you think?" Tommy waited for an answer.

Report Post Tip

Arsenal thought about it for a second and suddenly looked up at Tommy

This makes no sense at all.. They haven't called for ransom or given you any instructions.. This whole thing smells fishy.. I am sorry to tell you this but it seems to be a statement, Tommy, I think your wife and kids are in real danger..

Arsenal walked up to use the phone at the bar and returned to the table shortly after

Just told my boss to notify every family in the area.. Someone must have seen something.. 

Tommy gave a troubled nod and sipped on his coffee.. After a brief moment of thinking it through, the silence was interrupted as the bartender said

Sir, phone call for you

Arsenal walked up to the counter and grabbed the phone while padding the old man's shoulder. Tommy was trying to read Arsenal's facial expression hoping for it to be good news, but Arsenal was never the type to express his emotions. After what felt like an hour for Tommy, Arsenal hung up the phone and returned to the table.

Tell me something good. Tommy said

Grab your coat Tommy! Someone found the van's location.. It is parked in front of a warehouse down by the docks..

Report Post Tip

"Lets go!" Tommy jumped up and ran to his Cadillac.He didn't even wait for Arsenal."Yeah!I get to drive the Thunderbird again!" Arsenal said to himself and began to follow Tommy.When the two arrived,Tommy pulled out two .357 Magnums and ran into the warehouse,where he was hit by a bat.He woke up hours later,tied up,Arsenal sat beside him tied up as well.Tommy looked around to find his family,they weren't there!Tommy managed to get the tape off of his mouth,so did Arsenal.

"Arsenal." Tommy whispered."They aren't here...My kids,my wife,they aren't here." Arsenal looked around."Your right.Hey!Look over there!Its..." Tommy waited for Arsenal to finish his sentence.

Report Post Tip

"It's.. it's... there's someone there in the shadows" Arsenal could barely make out a human silhouette sitting in a chair by the only exit of the warehouse.

Oh yeah I see that! Tommy exclaimed, Arsenal responded Ssssshhhh! Listen.. He's asleep, we don't want to wake him up before we know how to get out of here! Tommy nodded his head in agreement.

As the two gentlemen sat there wondering what would be their next step in this mess, Tommy suddenly said: 

I have an idea!

Arsenal waited impatient to hear about Tommy's plan..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kidnapping.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL