Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 11:39:59
Page:  1 
Don't forget! Started by: Jayne_Cobb on Oct 04, '09 18:26

A well dressed mafiosi walks happiliy into view.

"I'm on my way to pick up cash from my drug operation. Man, I love easy money!"

He walks over to a rundown warehouse crossed with police tape

"What?! Oh no! I forget to bribe the feds! Oh well, at least I have some cash saved up, I guess I can buy a new one,"

Thumbs through a real estate paper

"Argh! All the good drug dens are taken! Oh well, I'll just wait until a new one opens up. I've still got the cash,"

Suddenly, three large thugs walk up to him

"Hey, dumbass. You forgot to pay the wack tax in our boss' city. Now, you gotta pay extra,"

The there punks take all the guy's money and rough him up. He dejectedly sits down on the curb. Just then, an attractive young woman walks up

"Hey, sweetie!" he exclaims happily, "It's good to see you. I've been having a hard day and...."

"Save the 'sweetie' stuff. Today was our anniversary and you didn't remember!"

"Ah, honey. I'm sorry,"

"It's okay," she replies

"Really?"

"Oh sure," she answers back, "I'll just go date your brother. HE can remember things for longer than 10 seconds,"

As the woman walks away, our halpess protagonist falls to his knees

"NOO!! Curse my lack of memory power!"

He pulls out a massive gun and shoot himself in the head

The average mafiosi has a lot to keep up with. Everything from bribes, taxes, and donations to the birthdays of loved ones and other important events.

Ever wished there was some way to make keeping up with it all easier?

Well, now there is! With Purring Tiger Reminders, you can have our competent staff send you daily reminders for important tasks. Never lose another drug front again because you forgot to bribe the feds again!

For a weekly fee, you get up to five daily reminders sent directly to your mailbox. It's $100,000 a week for Made Men and above and only $75,000 a week for Wise Guys and below.

Don't let a simple memory slip cost you big bucks. Let our reminder service keep you on top of your game!

Report Post Tip

Oh Lord, what a great idea, if only you were all available in that other country!

Report Post Tip

Wait. So this is like the gold farmers in World of Warcraft?

Report Post Tip

Prestige stops in his tracks.

"Wait, what? What is this 'World of Warcraft' you speak of? And why are they farming gold? Are you on any medication?

Report Post Tip

Smiling scratching his helmet.

"Sorry forgot to take my Pills this morning"

Report Post Tip

"Ah ok, it happens. I was worried they discovered a way to grow gold and I hadn't heard about it."

Prestige walks off wondering if it's possible to grow gold.

Report Post Tip

Morgan agrees with Prestige and also wonders why the man is wearing a helmet, let alone scratching it.  She walks away scratching her own head pondering that one.

Report Post Tip

"Wait. It might be go talk to some people from the Western Hemisphere they might know!"

Adjusting his armor as he shouts to Prestige!

Report Post Tip

I think this is a great idea and well thought up. Great work.

Report Post Tip

Stands at the back of the crowd just listening. Then steps forward to speak.

HA!those pigs tryed closing your place i say we teach them a lesson they wont forget?

Report Post Tip

Drom_Lombino, just... wtf. Get a grip on yourself.

Anyways, moving on... fucking hell... are there any questions?
I know there are numerous people of you out there who forget to do your daily routine, probably because your day is never a routine day!
We are pretty organised here in Philadelphia and worked out a system to earn us some money and you benefit from it aswell.

I've heard a suggestion about mafia callendars and the responses were mostly positive so when we see a business oppurturnity we take it.

Let's do the math, you have a Drug Front Property and need to bribe that FBN agent fairly often, it's easy to slip up..
It just happens, no matter what rank you are or how organised.. it happens! So then one day you forget... And BOOM! Gone the DFP is... Shit that will costs you allmost 2,000,000 if not more!
Would you have been smart and taken our services a simple 100,000 would have prevented that! It's a win win guys.

So.. any real questions?

Report Post Tip

pulls out a hankie with 6 knots tied in it

Okay so I have this thing you see and it's to remind me what I need to do....only problem is I can't remember what each thing is.

can you agency figure it out for me?

Report Post Tip

Let's do the math, you have a Drug Front Property and need to bribe that FBN agent fairly often, it's easy to slip up..

It just happens, no matter what rank you are or how organised.. it happens! So then one day you forget... And BOOM! Gone the DFP is... Shit that will costs you allmost 2,000,000 if not more!

Would you have been smart and taken our services a simple 100,000 would have prevented that! It's a win win guys.

Are you implying that this business will reimburse me the full cost of my Drug Front Property if I did not receive my reminder from this wonderful service and as a result I lose my DFP? If so, I would love to see some corporate guarantee absolving me from any requirements as long as this reminder service is solely responsible for my financial security.

Report Post Tip

Rourke, sorry I didn't get here soon but here I am!
I hereby guarentee that what you ask, I'm that confident.
Jayne is one of my most valued members, the organised kind of guy, I trust him completely.

However, if for some reason we're unable to send mobmails out due to errors (OOC: Site down, technical errors etc) this will not apply.
Failing to pay us in time even when we remembered you also applies to this.
We also keep the right to stop this service at any time, though aim not to do so. You'll receive a prior notice if this will be the case.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't forget!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL