Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:25:37
Page:  1 
New Kid in Town: LA Auth Started by: Myrddin on Oct 04, '09 19:53

Myrddin smiles, he stretches his long legs and sets out at a brisk pace down the boulevard, the crisp afternoon wind bringing a pink tinge to his cheeks and nose. He nods politely at the people he passes, tips his hat to several gentlemen and their ladies, and finally comes to a stop in front of his new Head Quarters. He brushes off his lapels and clears his throat. When people finally start to circle, he says:

Upstanding citizens of Los Angeles, and indeed all of the crime cities, I am here today to introduce you all to the Wyltt Cruithne, the newest family of LA. Godfather Premier has bestowed me with honor and named me Captain, a title I shall strive to live up to and a position I fill with great excitement. I am pleased to have been given the opportunity to belong to one of the greatest cities, and by extension a most grand Godfather. It is my intent to become a shining example and bring pride to our already glorious city. Thank you.

I would also like to thank Ellies and Gaius. Without their unyielding help, without their teaching and survival skills, I would not have made it to where I am today.

Myrddin takes a moment to shake a few hands, laugh at a few jokes tossed his way, and then quietly makes his way into his new office.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Myrddin and best of luck to you. I am sure you will do well.

shuffles off to the nearest pastry shop

Report Post Tip

Congratz on becoming another leader of our great city of  L.A. your a great addition and a fine example of  how great our leaders are.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on auth Myrddin. I am more than sure you will make us all proud

Report Post Tip

Lucky smiles, listening to Myrrdin's speech.  Afterwards he walks up to him, shakes his and congratulates him.

"Best of luck. I know you'll do great."

Report Post Tip

Earlier that day Pandora had found the best place to pick pocket people. The beach. Maybe it was the sun, or the fresh smell of sea salt, maybe it was just the casualness of Sundays. Either way, people were rather careless about their personal belongings today and Pandora's purse was full of spare change, a few large bills and anything else she thought valuable that she found in people's purses, coolers, wallets, beach bags and sometimes just wrapped in their towels.

On her way home she noticed a bit of a commotion at Myrddin's new headquarters. He had quickly been placed with his own family a few days earlier and really no one could blame him for getting things organized and coming out to the streets a bit late. With the war with Chicago and the death of Kraven. When Pandora did see him on the street corner a smile flushed over her face.

She quickly crossed the street so she had better hearing of his speech and the comments that were made after it. Personally Pandora was thrilled to see Myrddin with his own family. A fresh new face with fresh ideas.

Congratulations Myrddin. I'm glad to see you here in this spot. Getting to this spot I know wasn't the happiest way of going about it, but we must not concentrate on the past and just look towards the future with bright eyes.

I'm sure we will all see great things come from you and you will bring wonderful things to our community of crime in L.A.

Report Post Tip

After walking around for awhile Remus notices that a few people have gathered around his good friend Myrddin.  Trying to figure out what the commotion is he walks over to his friend.

"Hey Myrddin, congrats on the big promotion!  I know that Gaius and Prem both made a great decision by allowing you to work alongside of them.  I am looking forward to the seeing the things you will do with your family, and your district of Los Angeles."

Remus smiles at Myrddin, and pats him on the back.

"I wish you the best of luck.  I am honored to be able to tell people I know Don Myrddin."

Remus shakes Myrddins hand and turns around and walks away.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations on new HQ Myrddin. I hope you all the best in LA."

Tinchy walks down the streets into the dark.

Report Post Tip

This is way late, but congratulations sir! =D

Report Post Tip

this is a bit late but Congratulations

Report Post Tip

This is also very late but Congratulations! I wonder how I missed this I must apologise

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Kid in Town: LA Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL