Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:54:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
"Slightly" Irritated Started by: Petra on Oct 04, '09 20:39

Astray, eh true. Actually when I think of pickpocketing I think of the old british films of a little kid running up talking in hackney. (I'm just wierd like that.)  Hence why I said "slightly" irritated, and not "I hate you all" or, things that anger me as my first addressing speech title. Either way it's someone taking something from you. It doesn't matter if it's a $1 or $5000, it's all

MINE! MINE!

Grabs the money and runs off screaming.

Runs back

Yeah, actually another thing I've noticed, besides shooting someone and missing to give them magical protection for 4 hours, is the fact our streets have this inter-galactical cross dimension that spans all cities. That falls under the odd lines of being able to rob exactly 3 minutes and twenty one secs, but I'm not going to go there either. 

Report Post Tip

I like the way your face looks when it's angry.

Report Post Tip

As I've stated before, I don't pickpocket and could care less who pickpockets me.  On the other hand, I do disagree with asking someone before pickpocketing them and giving the money back.  Sounds like a watered down, hand holding mob group, which I never knew exsisted.

The purpose of a pickpocket is to take someones money and show your superiority because you were able to take it, especially if they don't catch you.  If they do catch you, they should do something about it, not ask for the money back.  Either take their money or shoot them.  If we played by may rules there would be a lot less high rankers and a lot less friendships.

Sounds too much like the mafia! People wouldnt like that.  Save the friendships for the coffee shop.  Ow I forgot, I rarely go their.  Guess I'm not really looking for friendship, just people that can help me make money and get to the top.

Report Post Tip

Someone obviously got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. So you don't like pickpocketing, your not the first and you won't be the last to come out here and say so. this is a debate that really honestly grinds my gears when it comes up. the arguments are always the same, your low ranked don't go for those higher than you, you've got a tattoo to say don't pickpocket then don't touch you. You reached a certain rank then damn you should know better. honestly it's counter productive coming out here and ranking that old bag of bones up one more time.

Moving on to your rant about the deads next of kin coming out here to our fine streets....ummm I must have missed the last memo and I know I'm not out here all that often but I can't seem to find any complaints on the main street about people getting killed after doing fuck all and then complaining about it.

Seems to me that you've just picked a few random things out of the air to try and stir up a little debate and I have to say it makes me realise as to why I hardly come out here anymore.

Well you ranted and now i've ranted as to the worth of your rant and tbh it's all be pretty worthless in the end.

So I gotta say what's the point.

Report Post Tip

Dante, and I do love the name because it reminds of Dante's Inferno or one of my favorite books called The Count of Monte Cristo. You are correct, I did fall off my bed this morning.

I will rant to your rant of our rant of the rant you just ranted about. 

Once again, as I've stated to clarify it's a slight irritation. There are many things that tick us off in this world, but just like with any rant, I didn't expect people to come together and hold hands to agree. 

As far as the dead next of kin talking and complaining, I will refer you to the war Chicago and LA just had. You admit you don't come out much anymore. A few next of kin members (although I'm sure it was to vent as well) came back to debate the events that have occured. I definitely should be more precise in details of who or why or what time or the exact hand or face or shoe or pet they were carrying, but I won't. I might in future. Maybe. Maybe not. 

I have to disagree on worthless though. I've met many people who are greatful to be alive and take pride in having the guts to say what they want to say. 

Report Post Tip

Ahah that war okay fair enough, I'll give ya that one but then after war there usually is at least one voice trying to cite a riot but sadly it never happens. hehe

I'll agree with you that there are many who are grateful to be alive, but there are very few who actually say what theya re really thinking for fear of retribution which tends to happen from time to time.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Slightly" Irritated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL