Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:40:05
Page:  1 
Never Look Back Started by: Joe_Dynin on Oct 05, '09 12:56

There you are again, strolling through the streets. Who knows what you were doing. Maybe you were about to rob a bank or something. Or maybe sell some drugs to the kids. Yeah, go ahead and let them suffer. On your way, you spot a dark figure trying to slip by unnoticed. You take the initiative, and pick up the trail. Following him through alleys and more alleys, you start to wonder how much energy this guy has. After a while you decide to take a break, and you spot a small book. Eagerly, you snatch it, and open it up. Blood splattered pages cover up the writing, but fortunately, you can still make out the letters. With high anticipation, you begin to read.

"Oh shit. This is fucking ridiculous. Why do they always follow me? I've been outta the business for about 5 years. And yet, they still watch me, despite that I am doing nothing wrong. Anymore. Since my Uncle's death, everything changed. All of New York was against me, and the worst gangs rose to power. The ones that kill anyone for fun. The ones that buy drugs, and then kill the drug dealer to get the money back. You get the image. Greedy Bastards. I have backed down from power, and Sam took over the family. It was all good until he was shot. Then I had to put a stop to the family business. I set up a meeting to end everything, but some fucker was wired and all of us was arrested. We spent jail for 2 years, which was just our luck, since we were supposed to get a death row sentence. Thank God for bribing. Well, now I'm an average business man. And those bitches won't back off. I need to see what I can do. Maybe loan a couple of grand from the banks, and pay the cops to leave me alone. Wait, what? WHAT THE HELL? What the bloody hell are they doing outside ma window? Fuck, this isn't good."

Report Post Tip

June 1st, 08:00

"What the... Can this be. All this time? They knew where I was? Great, just great. When I got into this business, I met this guy, he seemed friendly. Sooner or later, he turned on me, and his whole family was against me too, because they blamed me for snitching on them. Which wasn't true. I joined a family, and I managed to escape New Orleans. Unfortunately, I managed to start a fucking war between the two families. I completely abandoned my family, but I didn't care at that time. Seems like both families joined to take revenge on me. That's nice. Now I'm back in the mansion of the don I had served long before. But this time as a prisoner who will soon be executed. My heart jolts every time I see my old fellas with angry faces. I've made a mistake. It hurts even more when I notice that many old faces are not present, because they're buried 6 feet underground. Fuck. I'll be joining them sooner or later anyways. Woopdedoo, good job boy. Can I get out? I don't really think so. Wait a second, maybe..."

Report Post Tip

June 8th 12:00

"I'm gonna regret doing this, but I guess I'm officially back in the biz. Luigi, an old pal of mine who works for the this mob, secretly set me free at night. Now we're wondering the streets of beautiful St. Louis. I have a meeting scheduled with the Local Capo of the Martinci Mob tomorrow. I can't, and will not stop running from the Spetiato mob. I really miss the old times when I was with them. Well, the past is the past and shit is shit. There's nothing I can do. I still remember when they took me in when I was wanted by the Savorani family. What happened to them anyways? Doesn't matter, I got to go take Luigi back to the airport. The Spetiato's ain't know that Luigi is on my side. He's gonna make some kind of excuse. He's good at them anyway, so nothing to worry 'bout yet. The cops here seem very suspicious though. Always snooping around everywhere. I actually spotted one breaking into a car just for a drug check-up. Seems like this city is fucked. "

Report Post Tip

June 9 7:00

"Those fuckin sirens woke me up. 2 more hours 'till the meeting, but I'm afraid that they got the don or something. The Cops have been roundin up mobsters for about an hour now. Doesn't look really good. Im fucking lucky I didn't get my hands dirty. yet.."

Report Post Tip

June 9th 7:30

"Well that's nice. A mobster lived in this hotel I'm in, and just because the cops spotted me greeting the bastard, they after me and him now. He opened fire as I jumped out the window.. Fuck it smells bad. I wonder how stupid the cops are for not noticing the humongous whole in the waste bin outside the hotel. Well they after him now. I see him runnin of in the distance. And the cops.. they gave up. and they.. They are... shit"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Never Look Back
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL