Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:35:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
ThomasRourke - This is your life! Started by: Deimne on Oct 05, '09 15:35

I would first like to apologize for my delayed response, duudes. I have been a bit busy since this came out with other worldly events.

You know, it makes no sense that I would have served under that great Godfather Rourke. I mean after all, he did Kill my Grandpappy. It makes even less sense that I would serve under him after he ordered the Death of Pappy. My family and Godfather Rourke have been through just about all the emotions on a roller coaster of emotions you can expect. Godfather Rourke lied, cheated and stole from my Father. What do you expect? My grandpappy did shoot at his girlfriend, and my pappy killed one of his loud mouthed Don's.

Do I hate the man? Nope. Not even a little, he does have a childish laugh that is infectious. He takes care of his people and its obvious he doesn't take lightly negativeness towards his leaders.

You know that old saying right:

If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em. Happy Birthday Old Man, and Congrats!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations. Your name is well known and respected every place I have traveled.

Report Post Tip

I was standing at the cake table, having a laugh with Starshine before I turned around and came face to face with ThomasRourke. I've never met him before so I nervously raised my glass of champagne and sang...

Happy Birthday to yoooou

Happy Birthday to yoooou

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to yoooou

And many moooooore!!

He stands there stoical while I turn a beat red and excuse myself hoping to find that champagne distributor.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your one year anniversary Godfather Thomas.

Report Post Tip

Happy birthday, Sir.

Leiah bows.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ThomasRourke - This is your life!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL