Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:26:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New York captain - Iota, bold as ever Started by: Deimne on Oct 06, '09 10:42

In what is a tragic day for all of New York, we must try and look to the future and continue down the path life sets in store for us.

Brandon_heat, stolen from our world by a miss firing pistol, will be mourned. In order to help house his members, we look to a new man to step into the fold.

One name stands head and shoulders above all others when I looked at who was available to fill the, significant, gap left by my dear friend Brandon. This man has served as my right hand, left hand and damn near every other role he could find a job to do for me. He has shown loyalty beyond question, to me and to the city of New York. It is with great pride that I announce that Iota will be setting up as a captain to myself in New York.

Congratulations my friend. You've earned this. I've no doubts you'll (continue) to do me and your city proud.

Report Post Tip

Congrats champ, I know you'll do well despite being ginger!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iota, i know you have served Don Deimne well, and i know you will excel as a Captain under him.

Good luck with all your future endeavors.

Report Post Tip

And let's not forget his impressive girth. I don't it's escaped anyone's notice that the guy resembles a tartan clad zeppelin.

Neverthless, it's a case of quality and quantity. Brandon's passing is an immensely sad occasion, but what's needed now is a steady hand and Iota has shown his pedigree time and again. Congratulations old friend, I know you'll do well!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Iota you've done a fantastic job while with Deimne and I'm sure you'll do an even better job with your own.

Report Post Tip

<Iota> I am ginger!

Unfortunate circumstances, but i offer you my best wishes old friend!

<3

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iota. I know you will do fantastic in New York after the tragic death of Don Brandon. Rest In Peace to him.

I wish you the best of luck in New York.

DK shakes Iota's hand

Report Post Tip

Congrats. I look forward to working with you and the new family.

Report Post Tip

Grats Iota, im sure you will do your family proud and I wish you the best of luck.

Tips his hat

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iota, you will do well in this role as you have serving Don Deimne.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Iota,hope to get known to you better within the Head Quarters of our family.
Tips his hat
GRHS Don Brandon
Sheds a tear

Report Post Tip

Through unfortunate circumstances, but congratulations Iota. This is a victory for gingers, not just across America, but all across Europe. Particularly Edinburgh, I hear you have a big following over there. I might be wrong. Infact, I'd wager I am and that it's actually me who has a big following there.

Still, best of luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iota, and good luck serving the city of New York in the unfolding of this tragic event.

Report Post Tip

An almighty ginger phoenix rises from the flames of a tragic wackback.

This is surely the beginning of a tale that will be regaled for generations. I eargerly await to see how the story unfolds under the narration of our most esteemed former RHM.

Best of success Iota the whole of New York is behind you.....       literally (That'll teach us to let you walk down the corridor first)

Report Post Tip

This is exactly what NY needed a great man has stepped up and become captain.

Anthony embraces his old friend.

Report Post Tip

Every cloud has a silver lining. Brandon is a big loss but Iota has great potential and is ideal to fill the void. Congrats Iota and may you live a long mischievious life.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iota, I look forward to working for you.

RiP Brandon_Heat I will miss you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iota on your new position in New York.

Rest In Peace, Don brandon_heat

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Iota. A sad way for this to come about. But Congrats none the less!

Report Post Tip

The circumstances that bring this are never easy to deal with. It's always darkest before the dawn though. I wish you the best of luck Iota as well as New York in their mourning.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York captain - Iota, bold as ever
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL