Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:06:52
Page:  1 
Car shop in Philly Started by: king-cola on Oct 06, '09 15:50

King-cola exits his hotel, his mind swirling with thoughts. He began wandering the streets of Philly, in search of a car shop. He shoves his hands in his pocket as the sharp, chilly October winds hit him. "Damn, I should have grabbed my scarf," he thinks to himself. After several hours of searching, his stomach begins to growl. He glances across the street and spots The Dark Side Tavern. He crosses the street cautiously and enters the tavern looking around. Slowly he makes his way through the crowded room up to the bar. When he is approached by the bartender, he gives his order.

I'll take your biggest steak, rare, baked potato, corn on the cob and a cold beer.

After the bartender hands him the beer, he turns around and looks for a place to sit. He spots an empty table across the room and makes his way over. He pulls the chair out and sits down. Pulling a cigar from inside his jacket, he sticks it in his mouth and lights it up. As he does so, he catches sight of the beautiful waitress. She looks at him and he flashes her his most winning smile. She is the most beautiful woman he has seen in Philly. A few minutes later, he cannot believe his good fortune that she is the waitress bringing his food over. She flirts with him a bit and he turns on the charm. Sadly, she is called away, so he turns to his food, putting his cigar out for now.

A few bites into it, he closes his eyes savoring the flavor. This has got to be the best steak I've ever had, he thinks to himself. It steak was so tender, it was like cutting through butter and each bite almost melted on his tongue. When he finished he pushed back from the table, completely satisfied. The beautiful waitress returned as he was re-lighting his cigar to clear his plate. She asked him where he was staying and he told her which hotel. As she turned to leave, he grabbed her arm.

Do you think we could meet up tonight after you are finished here...

He was quite pleased when she said yes. They agreed to meet at the tavern at 20:00. Tossing his money down on the table he stands up, cigar in his mouth and heads towards the door, winking at the waitress as he does. Completely satisfied, he heads out into the streets, once again on a mission for a car. It sure would be nice to have something to pick the waitress up in, like a 1930 Chevrolet Phaeton. Sadly it seems that today is not the day to find one.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Car shop in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL